Introducing Sexy Indian-Chinese Model, Vanessa!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jdredd said:
it is very odd there is no portfolio..

most photographers i know, who go to such model shoots, are quite happy to let the models have some pictures for their portfolio.

This is actually a problem. We are all far too nice to so called pro models. First we pay the model for their time and then we give them free pictures as well. If the model is being paid then it is not a TFCD/P shoot.

If the model (pro or otherwise) wants pictures for his/her portfolio then they should either pay the photographer for his/her time or if it is a shoot where the photographer is paying the model, then the model should have to pay for pictures.

Deadpoet said:
If Vanessa is a professional, why show a snap shot?
Bros ..... I didnt read anywhere the TS stated that Vanessa is a pro .... :dunno:
Instead the TS wrote: ...
Poison Ivy Media said:
Here's a casual photo of her...
Feast your eyes...

You'll be hearing from us soon!
PIM, signing out!
Why cant we wait for her to post a proper one soon and not get so agitated over nothing? ..... :cry:

Canonised said:
Bros ..... I didnt read anywhere the TS stated that Vanessa is a pro .... :dunno:
Instead the TS wrote: ...

Why cant we wait for her to post a proper one soon and not get so agitated over nothing? ..... :cry:

My apology, agape did not say she is a pro, but just being professional.

That said, posting an out of focus and blurr casual snapshot to promote a shoot is a DUMB thing to do. I am not saying that Vanessa does not have a proper picture, maybe she doesn't, maybe she does. The fact that the picture in question should not be posted.

Canonised said:
When you pay a certain amount to a model, the sum includes:

1. the model's time (opportunity cost, even a grandma is paid standing at a fastfood joint counter),
2. the model's asset (such as look, style, titles, - it's well known fact that some photogy will pay premium amount for the twin towers and nothing else matters to them more)
2. the organiser's time, props, service, transports, etc....
3. the model's skills, experience, etc...

So if you are not prepared to pay anything for the model's skills or experience, you'll still need to take care of the other costs .... surely they can't be free, can they? :think:

how about my costs...each click of my shutter is expensive...plus my film processing, my time, my postprocessing...etcetc.

mattlock said:
how about my costs...each click of my shutter is expensive...plus my film processing, my time, my postprocessing...etcetc.

Very simple.....don't click :)

portfolio required if wanna charge some sum of $$$.

Same goes to photographers, do u think ppl will pay if don't have portfolios?
For example commercial, shooting say piece of cd, you think easy? if don't have portfolios, u think advertising firms will engage u to shoot cds?

There's something wrong because the girl doesn't even know that she is being posted here. Please hold back your comments towards her because she's still in the dark about this.

a9ape said:
There's something wrong because the girl doesn't even know that she is being posted here. Please hold back your comments towards her because she's still in the dark about this.
WHAT? How? We got another over eager idiot trying to be a model shoot organiser here? Or we have a .....

Anyway, I don't believe our comments, at least mine, were aimed at VAnessa. We were in fact slamming Poison Ivy Media, whoever IT may be.

a9ape said:

But does she know she is allowing PIM to organise shoot for her? If so, does it matter where PIM post her photo as long as in a proper and decent forum.

Deadpoet said:
WHAT? How? We got another over eager idiot trying to be a model shoot organiser here? Or we have a .....

Anyway, I don't believe our comments, at least mine, were aimed at VAnessa. We were in fact slamming Poison Ivy Media, whoever IT may be.

this is getting intriguing..... first post and "disappeared" without a trace.... think she calls herself Poison Ivy is not for nothing :think: .....
Probably we all had it liao.... that handsome guy is probably her bf and she is just plain sh1tted out by Vanessa and here she vents her revenge .... haha juz my stupid theory....:sweat:
Poison Ivy if u hear us, please give us a signal ...:devil:

Canonised said:
this is getting intriguing..... first post and "disappeared" without a trace.... think she calls herself Poison Ivy is not for nothing :think: .....
Probably we all had it liao.... that handsome guy is probably her bf and she is just plain sh1tted out by Vanessa and here she vents her revenge .... haha juz my stupid theory....:sweat:
Poison Ivy if u hear us, please give us a signal ...:devil:

DOM DOW kind of thingy issit???

Bobman said:
DOM DOW kind of thingy issit???
Bob, good nick names for your models .... poison ivy, black widow, deep throat, ...:cool:

talk so much also usless .

If u like it .. Got time got $$$ GO Lar ..
If not .. Just do something esles ...

:) easy ..

Did you all notice Poison Ivy Media log in today at 5.53pm but did not respond. Look at the profile.....and you can see it.

Guys, I think it's a hoax.

This photo could have taken from any websites. This PIM is new. No background. No nothing. I am guessing think this is just another one of those members playing some pranks.

Should be able to check the IP address.

ok if that is so ... we got one thread short to post liao ..

Moderators, kindly lock this thread up... It is really non-productive...

A single post from PIM can generate this much interest.

forget it just LOCK this thread. This NewWannaBe is just having fun here.

Canonised said:
I am always intrigue by this question .....
Just because the model is new, why not the photographers pay?

Just replace the model with .... a dog, a child, a filmstar (who has never done any model shoot before), ... then should the photographers pay for the service of such model?

I hope members here should not inculcate this idea of having "free lunch" from new models ....:nono: at least not when you are not going to give free photographic service to others. If you think the rate is too high for any model, you can either negotiate (even if you think your photographic skill will justify free shooting by barter trade, etc..) or you can keep the comment privately. I don't think you would be happy if someone says your skill sucks and you should provide free photographic service to him.... :think:

ha ha...:bsmilie: :very well said. CS should have & ought to have more people liked u.. I raise both my hands & legs & even my hairs to support what u have said!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.