In a crowded train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3565942082e1f14b42c.jpg

[/IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2173dTHot8

Do I need to teach you how to walk? If you are in a crowded train, just tough luck you'll have to give way if your equipment is blocking the way. If not, wait for another train, go to other cars, step out and give way, take a cab, whatever!

Nah, you don't have to teach me how to walk. Just posting to share around if there is anyway of solving a common problem most people are facing especially photoshooters who often have bigger bag.:thumbsd:

Ride during off-peak hours, no two ways about it! Either, you take a much earlier ride to avoid the morning rush... and go home much later to avoid the evening rush...

You can't have the best of both worlds!

Another alternative is to change trains (detour to a another route if you must), the time difference isn't too great.

Last edited:
I dont drive, and my bag for equipment is really quite big to be on a Public transport, I use the Lowepro Lens Trekker Mark II and i still need to hold a huge tripod with a huge head. I Avoid the Bus always, and usually take the train where i want to go and then take a taxi from the nearest tran station. I avoid taking trains at peak hours, simple. Its pretty ok to manage when its non ppeak hours.

Last edited:
lol, isnt this harbour front Singapore then ? Correct me if i am wrong

Yes, it is. I lived near the vicinity and would avoid that MRT during the weekends at all costs... During weekdays, I'd avoid the rush hour periods - these days the crowd is coming on strong due to the attraction towards the RWS.

Ride smart, if you can avoid the rush hour or circumvent the jammed areas - do so. Interchange between bus routes and MRT lines - you'll get to your destination hassle free! The actual hassle of changing between public rides is a small one in exchange for a more comfy ride to your destination especially if you have the bulk to carry around.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.