If Vending Machine Robs You...

What will you do?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It not about the dollar... it's about being thirsty or hungry and yet being conned of your last schilling available...
And screaming and expending ur last ounce of energy on a useless machine that wun cough out ur last shilling instead of heading home to hibernate to conserve energy would help? :dunno:

Learn to let go. Its better to walk home and hibernate den to kick, scream, walk home AND hibernate. :confused:

yeah! i am also the 1 park there 1...shine in torch light...not shiny...wait...got 1 person turn out the card...ok go n shine in the torch c again...if shiny...ok invest...not shiny...wait again! i still got all the shiny super saiya goku cards...LOL!!!

Wah lao eh..... U everyday park urself in front of the machine and den see ppl turn har? :what:

I used to have a whole stack of them. So far only got 2 shiny ones. But as I outgrew them, threw the whole lot away. :(

DSC00094.jpg

"VDM X-Processed" - Sony Ericsson k750i

And screaming and expending ur last ounce of energy on a useless machine that wun cough out ur last shilling instead of heading home to hibernate to conserve energy would help? :dunno:

Learn to let go. Its better to walk home and hibernate den to kick, scream, walk home AND hibernate. :confused:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: teen angst!!

Status
Not open for further replies.