Ideas exchange program for Lumix Owner

Interested in Lumix activities by Panasonic????

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zenten said:
OK, this is sure to wake up all LUMIXERS.... Firmware Upgrade, anyone?
(Panasonic Singapore is watching over us). :thumbsup:

I will Check with my technicians, whether is there a option to upgrade firmware :thumbsup: . Meanwhile i am still coming up with the details. So all be patient at the moment :cool: . Just wake all Lumix users up...haha i wanna see all of their polls. :bsmilie:

Will be anticipating for the firmware upgrade if there's any.

I cannot vote leh!!! :dunno:

:blah:

keith10w said:
I will Check with my technicians, whether is there a option to upgrade firmware :thumbsup: . ...
Thanking you in advance! :vhappy:

keith10w said:
I will Check with my technicians, whether is there a option to upgrade firmware :thumbsup: .

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: people selling fz20 cos of the evf 'un-useable' in low light shooting liao...

keith10w said:
I will Check with my technicians, whether is there a option to upgrade firmware :thumbsup: . Meanwhile i am still coming up with the details. So all be patient at the moment :cool: . Just wake all Lumix users up...haha i wanna see all of their polls. :bsmilie:

Let us all thank Keith in advance ....... :thumbsup:

ParkerT, just hang on to your FZ20 .... help is on the way. ;p

just got my fluzi20....
still learning about it....
definitely be interested in a firmware upgrade as well as active participation in photog events....

*c*

Zenten said:
YES!!! Just give all lumix users a chance to upgrade their camera firmware. I am serious!!!

We all know that the FZ20 and the other FZ's are lagging in some aspects especially the inability to frame a pic under low light and some perceptible image noise at ISO200. :thumbsd:

Give us a chance at a firmware upgrade and we will all rise from our graves :devil: to support you!!! :blah: Or else let us R.I.P.

:thumbsup: I concur Zenten's view but do not know where is the "vote button" :confused: Just count this post of mine in please.

Zenten said:
Yeh, I don't think they have voting gadgets for someone with 8 legs!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

It is ok, I opt out to vote. :bheart:

Hi New Member, cannot vote. Please add my vote for a YES! Thanks.

Another new member who cannot vote. Just bought FZ-20 and definitely interested in Firmware upgrades, activities, tips, etc. from Panasonic.

Jediyam said:
Another new member who cannot vote. Just bought FZ-20 and definitely interested in Firmware upgrades, activities, tips, etc. from Panasonic.

Keith10W, what are your technicians saying about firmware upgrade for the FZ10/20? This seems to be the top priority on the list of all the FZ users. Could we have feedback from you regarding this, please? ;p

Hey im new and cant vote.....i support it! BTW bought myself the Emobliz ext. flash and didnt find framing a problem in low light condition.

Zenten said:
Keith10W, what are your technicians saying about firmware upgrade for the FZ10/20? This seems to be the top priority on the list of all the FZ users. Could we have feedback from you regarding this, please? ;p

Is Keith10W working for Panasonic?

Just wonder what is Panasonic going to do with us - the bunch of vocal Lumixers? :think: :lovegrin:

JimDavis said:
Is Keith10W working for Panasonic?

Just wonder what is Panasonic going to do with us - the bunch of vocal Lumixers? :think: :lovegrin:

Aint sure about him but Post 10 - 14 seem to explain the answer. :bsmilie:

Panasonic will love us even more :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.