Ice bucket challenge failures

Not to be cynical or dismissive but clearly there doesn't seems to be much details (if any at all) on what are the charitable causes of the beneficiaries involved, all I read is "I..." and "Me...". Are you certain it isn't more of a self-promotion campaign instead?

At least make it a point to insert a small footnote with perhaps a link towards relevant information on how ordinary people can also pledge their support towards the NonProfit Organizations (NPOs).

mrE2fcd.jpg

Otherwise people might misunderstood and have the wrong idea.

Now now, you are being cynical, dismissive and derisionary. What have you done for charity lately? You are only allowed the privilege of criticizing only if you contributed!

And no, your previous contribution of $1 (now $1.50) to CDAC does not count!

Now now, you are being cynical, dismissive and derisionary. What have you done for charity lately? You are only allowed the privilege of criticizing only if you contributed!

And no, your previous contribution of $1 (now $1.50) to CDAC does not count!
Oh noes. This one doesn't mean to anger and offend the Great Circle of Supreme Leadership™. I sincerely beg for forgiveness in not being thrown a summary judgement lawsuit for I am but just a humble, insignificant nobody with nothing much to show for credentials.

As retribution, I shall now commit myself voluntarily to the ultimate search of conformity in the Harmonious GroupThinkers Society™! May our voices sing as one!

Ommmmmmmmm...