IBM 1GB Microdrive at $390 selling in MS Color....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the 1GB microdrive that reliable? I always get different opinions abt this... Have some reported incidents where the whole drive gets knocked out even without dropping it...and so do your precious images! If they are that reliable, I think most if not all will go for it instead of buying separate 128 or 256MB CF cards which are a lot more expensive. At the end of it, it's your "luck" to take the chance. But if I'm going on a holiday, I wouldn't want to risk my precious images vanishing! For bulk shooting in high quality resolution, IMHO, films are still the way to go...

Originally posted by David
Is the 1GB microdrive that reliable? I always get different opinions abt this... Have some reported incidents where the whole drive gets knocked out even without dropping it...and so do your precious images! If they are that reliable, I think most if not all will go for it instead of buying separate 128 or 256MB CF cards which are a lot more expensive. At the end of it, it's your "luck" to take the chance. But if I'm going on a holiday, I wouldn't want to risk my precious images vanishing! For bulk shooting in high quality resolution, IMHO, films are still the way to go...

another alternate cheaper way is to get a 128/256M CF and Image Tank 10 gig ... total cost should not exceed $500 ...

Originally posted by sunyee
smartcharger 1 hrs : 4x1800 seling at 70.00
GP 1800 twin pk(2pcs) selling at 6.80

ckiang : the price u quote will only be possible in mass order, beside regular dealer who order the roll direct from Fuji, for fuji product doesnt order more then 30 roll, as this type of roll goes slow. the price i had check, not even at the order of 100 roll, this is confirm :D

the best i can get, is 1 or 2 dollar off retail price, as staff price u can say.

dont be too greedy hehe, everyone goes for cheap price but sometime it the # of order that determind the price.

err...... i wan 1 can? refer to pm

err u can still carry on wif this thread hehe
anyway i am trying to get the info from buyer for the microdrive, and depend how many ppl is interested :)
just a little off topic :D

IBM 1Gb microdrive is selling at S$385 with GST at AP. Got one yesterday evening.

Originally posted by Goondu
IBM 1Gb microdrive is selling at S$385 with GST at AP. Got one yesterday evening.

Good price :) glad to see prices dropping. Hopefully, it'll be even lower early next month before my trip :)

normally it wont drop so fast, unless new product arrival and mend to replace the old one

Status
Not open for further replies.