I want 1! 5D2 thumbdrive

I want one with Canon 1200mm L IS. Haha.

3406155909_247e050141_o.jpg

My colleagues loved it when I showed them the pictures of the thumbdrive. Consolidated the numbers and I got them this evening. ;p

tht is really 1 hell many of a 5dmk2 :bsmilie:

walau. save some for me leh. no stock liao hw?
:bsmilie:

wah it's selling like hot cakes.... save some for me man... will be getting one this weekend.

maybe we shd start a MO for it.
:bsmilie:

that's it! i am going down tomorrow!

3406155909_247e050141_o.jpg

My colleagues loved it when I showed them the pictures of the thumbdrive. Consolidated the numbers and I got them this evening. ;p

Hey! Didnt know this was going on. Any more left?

Over priced gimmicks.

Yah I know what you mean but sometimes we just need to have a little fun.:D

BTW I know where you are coming from. You shoot well (saw your port and equipment), and don't use highly priced equipment. It's the skillz.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hey! Didnt know this was going on. Any more left?

Not too sure how many left. The lady just went into their store to take the quantity out. Maybe can give a call to them before heading down to make sure that they still have it.

just called and reserved one. better be quick. ;)

Just called them a moment ago. Still have stocks!.

The girl spoke in a very cute manner. Haha.:bsmilie:

GMAN

Yah I know what you mean but sometimes we just need to have a little fun.:D

BTW I know where you are coming from. You shoot well (saw your port and equipment), and don't use highly priced equipment. It's the skillz.:thumbsup:

Thanks bro. Yes, I guess we need to have fun sometimes. Enjoy your new gadget. :)

To me, I already paid quite a bit for my equipment liao. So have to make full use of it until they one day decide to call it quits. :bsmilie:

Thanks for the compliment btw.

@ DigiLab

Show case display $28.
Charge me $38. :angry:
Printed a receipt for me stating $28.
3 Service stuff and no other customer, took >15min to finish transaction.

Sent a complaint email and signed off as undelighted customer. :thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd:

I saw at the shop which states $28 introductory offer limited time only... cannot be that the took $10 tips la
Singaporeans nowadays only know how to write complain... would you write compliment if u receive good service? LOL

@ DigiLab

Show case display $28.
Charge me $38. :angry:
Printed a receipt for me stating $28.
3 Service stuff and no other customer, took >15min to finish transaction.

Sent a complaint email and signed off as undelighted customer. :thumbsd::thumbsd::thumbsd:

Digi lab... Meaning the one at keppel bay tower?

Eh i think muz be some misunderstanding.... The three of them there suppose to be relatively nic ppl leh.... I happen to erm know these guys....

Actually these guys dun really sell merchandise... They do more of demo/tutorials for customer who purchased a canon product.

As for the receipt thingy, i dun think they pocket lah. They juz thought it was $38. Then they juz key in the item n never check against receipt lah.

I think after receiving the email u sent, they should contact u by tmr morning. In the meantime, don't brood abt it and emjoy ur new toy!:bsmilie: