I hate sistic!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh...yah...bottled water....that's the 1st thing i cannot stand....how come they do this kind of thing....isn't bottled water easier to clear then those filmsy cups which can spill all over the place....
what warped logic is this...they only want to earn more money....:(

baiyun said:
ahh...yah...bottled water....that's the 1st thing i cannot stand....how come they do this kind of thing....

bottled water can be used as a missle, if you follow the Thomas Cup you'll know that a few cups ago in Indonesia the fans were throwing bottled water on the court........

MashiMaro said:
next time, paint your camera silver :D
May as well tell him to get a Leica M6..... will not look 'pro' to the concert organizer :bsmilie:

acetylcholine said:
question them this, what is pro and waht is normal?

Double that, exactly what I will do. Ask them to define pro and un-pro. For me, as long as not full time photog should consider not pro already. That is how the competitions defined.

I don't understand, you paid good money to watch the show, so why not just sit back and enjoy it instead of fiddling with exposure, white balance, zoom, image review etc throughout the show? It isn't as enjoyable watching a performance through a LCD/viewfinder, I have been there, done that.

Regards
CK

i put my camera in a Crumpler's Brian's Hot Tub.. n got checked..
the guy was looking at my stuffs thru the bag's inner netting..
then he turned to me n said, "Sir, cameras r not allowed inside."
i replied "i came from a photo shoot."
Guy: "ok.. but do not take out ur camera to take photo."

Guess wat..

aaa.jpg

aab.jpg

inside i have S2 Pro, afs70-200, afs24-85 and a sigma 12-24.. :devil:

correction. i paid good money to get good seat and good view to take photos and of course enjoy the show...
satisfaction are derived from different areas.
one area is get good photos when i leave the concert.....
if i just wanted to "watch" the show, i buy dvd to watch....and i do have most of her concert dvds...

ckiang said:
I don't understand, you paid good money to watch the show, so why not just sit back and enjoy it instead of fiddling with exposure, white balance, zoom, image review etc throughout the show? It isn't as enjoyable watching a performance through a LCD/viewfinder, I have been there, done that.

Regards
CK

baiyun said:
aiyoh most pp go concert is to take photo mah...otherwise buy cd and vcd/dvd can liaoz...no need to pay so much just to sit there and watch........
:(

Hee Hee,
if I paid so much money to attend I'd rather sit back and watch the concert, buy the pics later......YMMV of course.

baiyun said:
correction. i paid good money to get good seat and good view to take photos and of course enjoy the show...
satisfaction are derived from different areas.
one area is get good photos when i leave the concert.....
if i just wanted to "watch" the show, i buy dvd to watch....and i do have most of her concert dvds...

The point is, the purchase of the tickets doesn't give you the right to take pictures. It's usually written on the back of your ticket.

Technically, if you take pictures during the show as an audience and post it on forums such as Clubsnap, you are liable to get sued already. The organisers and artiste management's view is that any unauthorised release of material from a privately organised function such as a concert will cause a loss of earnings from future products featuring the show.

Sure, we argue that they wouldn't never spoil their reputation and waste their time coming after you. But we can never be too sure. So if you managed to get your camera in to take pictures, then so be it. If you didn't, then it's plain unlucky.

Last year, the management of Japanese group Tackey and Tsubasa filed a lawsuit in Taiwan against a Taiwanese fan who took pictures during a concert in Japan. Though, they managed to catch her taking pictures cos she was the only one doing it. And the last straw was when she returned to Taiwan, she posted her pictures on the net and tried to sell the pictures to other fans.

baiyun said:

for me, i can never enjoy the show if I have to take photo at the same time. I will concentrate so much in capturing the moment until i won't care what they singing on stage. I have been there and done that.

If i were you, I will just sit there and enjoy, especially you have paid good $$ for the seat. Since you have seen the DVD before, you should know that it is different from watching the concert live, the atomsphere is simply different.

btw, P&S is allowed probably becos they can hard take any decent photo in such situation, so dun waste film/battery and your time if you want to take pic with P&S....I have done that many years ago :embrass:

that's the problem...p&s cannot take good pics.........even with iso800 film, with so little zoom, no good closeup pics will come out..:(
anyway just damn unlucky lah....if i didn't see that guy with 300D, i wouldn't be so upset....:(
besides i take photo only when she comes near my side mah...so 3/4 of the time can enjoy cos got 4 sides to the stage...
sigh...

Status
Not open for further replies.