I Hate Bathing

Status
Not open for further replies.
moos blues said:
OT !

some one told me not to wash my bunny........ =(

can u do that to a bunny?!

:lovegrin:

Yes of course you can bathe your bunny.. BUT .. *i stress*... BUT.. that's provided your bunny is not terribly afraid and can stay calm during the bath. Try not to get water into its ears though.

I've been bathing my bunny occasionally (when needed) and he's very used to it. He's cleaner cause it gets rid of all the urine stains and all.. :) Imagine.. a bunny NEVER bathing for his lifetime.. the urine stains all matted below .. is that healthy?

To each their own though.. for me, i believe that bathing when the bunny gets grimy is okay. But done in moderation, and only if the bunny is not very very stressed. I use warm water and i do it very gently.. if your bunny wrestles with you or is very afraid, i think u better stop, wrap it in a towel and just hold it

:) hope it helps! U can PM me if you need more info..

Very nice picture with a very cute caption!

i bathe my bunnies once in a month too. They absolutely hate water but i absolutely hate the idea of not cleaning their urine stained fur...

My bunnies would spend a full day drying themselves after a bath..and would lie flat after they are done..hahaha.

Pinkishy said:
i don't quite understand... can you explain? :think:

Er, obviously haven't seen that movie? ;)

It's about 10 years old now? Glenn Close plays this mad woman who develops this fatal attraction for this guy who has a wife and kid. When he refuses to take it further she starts to stalk him. There is a famous scene where the guy comes home and sees the pot on the stove. He opens it and finds his daughter's bunny rabbit in there ...

Very cute bunny...

Maybe reshoot with a nice nice wooden tube and a greenary background...

Can start charging liao. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.