i dun understand local ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put it this way, sometimes we have the occassional prude who takes things overboard. Example? The recent letter to the Forum about the Mocca Body builder ad. The writer called those who like the ad perverts...... I mean how perverted is a body builder flexing his muscles???

So when we have people dressed scantily in their own homes, we again have this "moral" prudes crying murder........ Sigh sometimes its really funny... Not unlike a case in the USA when a 3 year old boy was charged in court by the school for kissing a 3 year old girl. They wanted him charge for sexual assault. Thank goodness the judge had common sense to tell the school off and tell them to wake up their idea! Its a 3 year old kid.... what does he know about sex????!!

... Not unlike a case in the USA when a 3 year old boy was charged in court by the school for kissing a 3 year old girl. They wanted him charge for sexual assault. Thank goodness the judge had common sense to tell the school off and tell them to wake up their idea! Its a 3 year old kid.... what does he know about sex????!!

I think in the States they have a play school version of Desperate Housewives for them kiddies. :)

Your usual "Holier-than-Thou" attitude to things.

"The kitchen is over THERE!"

Yeah, that's perversion already. That's not an "accidental" peek. That's planned invasion of privacy. He was probably hoping she'd walk around nude, and when he got tired of waiting decided to "report".

i agree. would be interesting to know what he's been doing while 'watching' the couple. :bsmilie:

i think he meant zooming...erm....on himself. haaa

that's what i meant too... zooming his privates (geddit?).

anyway, this guy is a loser in all aspect. shame on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.