I drop my lx-3

doranlum

Sep 22, 2008
i drop my LX-3 from waist level to a hard ground in perth .. there's quite a deep dent but i can tell the quality of our LX-3 .. it's damn good .. it's still working till now ... maybe i'm lucky it didn't drop on the LENS or the battery compartment side ...

i drop my LX-3 from waist level to a hard ground in perth .. there's quite a deep dent but i can tell the quality of our LX-3 .. it's damn good .. it's still working till now ... maybe i'm lucky it didn't drop on the LENS or the battery compartment side ...

Do take care of yr equipment more carefully in future and u might want to get the casing replaced if u want to.

i dropped mine too. unfortunately it land on the battery comp, got a dent and couldnt get the battery out to charge.

took it to panasonic and they charged me $80 and got my case changed. *ouch*

you better hope that no one notices this thread when you decide to sell your lx-3. :bsmilie:

might be irrelevant,but i wanna buy budget LX3,working fine but scratches on the casing. how long will it take for panasonic to change the casing? do i have to order the casing?

might be irrelevant,but i wanna buy budget LX3,working fine but scratches on the casing. how long will it take for panasonic to change the casing? do i have to order the casing?

U've to call Panasonic to enquire about the turnover time for the casing replacement.