I am but I hates.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the cyclist is cyling a road bike and doing it on pavement yes, they should be banned.

cycing should be ban at all places except park.

hmm so riding on the pavement is dangerous? so what about kids under the age of 9? must they ride on the roads too? :think:

The problem is that they refuse to go around. They think others should make way for them. Don't ban cycling.

cycing should be ban at all places except park.

So too driving on the roads.
Too many ppl killed.

Best is to stay at home and surf CS. :D

u folks forgot to add that nowadays most folks walk around using their headphones with music blasting in their ears and may not hear the bell-ringing

Some years back, i was standing at the bus stop listening to music on my mp3 and a cyclist came ride up to my back and bumped on my leg from behind (the bus stop was very crowded and i was the last person meaning i was the first person he would bump into as he came from the pavement leading into the bus stop, there was no way he could have gone thru without hitting or irritating anybody).

I turned around to see what hit my calf and saw a 40-50+ yrs old uncle on his mountain bike, i removed my headphones and he was cursing in hokkien sending regards to my mother and said he rang his bell but i nvr give way to him. Immediately i responded with solid kick to his front wheel from the side and this sent him tumbling to the ground. The bike was still between his legs as he was on the ground, i stepped on top of his front wheel and he was stuck, then asked him: "lau ah pek, chia merng lu teh meh wa si bo? wa eh lau bu kau tai wa chia lu jiak kun tau bu, lu part tor yau bo?" he kept quiet then said: "paiseh paiseh". Then i boarded a bus and left. ;)

So much for trying to be a bullish big bully who thinks by shouting and cursing he will scare and embarrass me. little did he expect to be sucker punched.

If the cyclist is cyling a road bike and doing it on pavement yes, they should be banned.

It's VERY common to see that. They shouldn't be on pavement in the first place.

I wondering, if 1 day, a cyclist got beaten badly due to impolite to pavement users, will government stop cycling on pavement totally? I bets that this day will come, cause now all starting to get angry!

Ringing of bell is to tell those walking that they coming from behind but if they detour, they wouldn't need to ring the bell. Like I walk fast and overtake other, I must bring a bell n ring all the way? I just walk by the side or say "excuse me"

Those kids shouldn't be taught to be cycle on pavement as they will pick up this BAD habit and will become another BAD cyclist. Nowadays population getting more n more, walk also a problem, with bicycle in pavement, is a NO NO.

Before any more frame war, i better close, cause I VOICED out, haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.