How would you like to go?

How would you like to go?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hung: how come dont have this option... you are where we had a chance... :bsmilie:

Ok as I thought the options for going through I also thought through what each of the options would tell me about a person. Rather interesting, the number of people who picked going in their sleep. Here's roughly what it tells me, feel free to add, I'm no psychologist.

Taking a bullet --> You're a romantic, who would want to die in the most dramatic way possible, with your lover shedding tears over you while you say "it's... ok, you must be *gasp and cough up blood* strong and.... move on*dies*". You would want tragic violin music playing as you leave the world.

Die defending Singapore/Family --> You're a person of duty who has a strong desire to protect what's important to you. Propriety is very important to you and you can sometimes have an overacute sense of righteousness. You may also be overbearing in imposing your method of doing things. You are a highly responsible person.

Getting killed in a road accident --> You always try to be different and would like to die spectacularly. You like sympathy and praise, even in death. You think nothing much of death, or of life.

Going in your sleep --> You are a highly pragmatic person. You are also rather peaceful and unlikely to rock the boat no matter what situation you're in. You are often the mediator helping to cool down a heated situtation. You think that the whole world should be friends. You are generally referred to as a nice guy or sweet girl.

Suicide --> You are bored of life and possibly depressed. You also are probably afraid of death or have unfinished business here or you'd be gone by now. Get help.

Martyr --> You're a devout man of God with great faith in your religion. You live your life governed by religious principles. You can occasionally go overboard with your beliefs by imposing them on others or being overly self-righteous.

Cardiac arrest at a party --> You're a practical joker who loves good humour. You like to entertain others and make them laugh, even if it is at your expense. Generally good-natured and likable, you even want your death to be something that's darkly humourous.

Killed in a world championship match --> You're a glory seeker and always aim to achieve the best you can be, no matter the cost. You want to spend your final moments at the pinnacle of achievement or at the height of your fame, in the public eye.

Just a little fun, don't take anything to heart. I have no training in psychology whatsoever.:p

Actually diff ppl may have diff definition of dying, it could be:
- breathing stop
- heartbeat stop
- brain stop
- any of the above

quietly......................................

and preferably stoned..................

psssss.....................................I know how to go quietly and stoned...........

don't tell anyone.............................................

Sion said:
How come don't have "Step on banana skin" category?

Something like heart attack at a party. Basically says the same thing la :p

Sion said:
Dying of heart attack in the middle of a nude model shoot may be a cool way of dying.

At least the last memory you bring with you is a beautiful naked body.

Thought of something similar for the poll actually;heart attack during sex, but being a Singaporean forum I decided against it.

how about the folks that the rest of the world have forgotten .. for example, the children of the chernobyl disaster and the HIV babies.

going in any way is fine for me as long as i have lived fruitfully. i cannot choose how i go and i cannot hope to prevent going. and i cherish life too much to be proactive about ending it by my own hand (unless an overdose of CS is considered suicidal.. lol).

all i know is that some people in this world dont have the luxury of existence as we know it. from the day they were born, they already have nothing to look forward to in their lives.

Stoned said:
Thought of something similar for the poll actually;heart attack during sex, but being a Singaporean forum I decided against it.

I take it that it falls under the "party" category. :lovegrin: :devil:

I've always wanted to hold a party before my death. The party should be held at a garden roof top. Lots of merry making and laughter going around (loudest probably from my enemies :D).

At the end of the party, I bid everyone well and goodbye, and then I jump down from the building.

As I hit the ground, the boom from the canon with Tchaikovsky's 1812 playing in the background, and at the same time, fireworks light the sky! What a way to go, woooweee....!

Haha, of course it's just my morbid fantasy la...I really wish to die in my sleep....:)

I've always wanted to hold a party before my death. The party should be held at a garden roof top. Lots of merry making and laughter going around (loudest probably from my enemies :D).

At the end of the party, I bid everyone well and goodbye, and then I jump down from the building.

As I hit the ground, the boom from the canon with Tchaikovsky's 1812 playing in the background, and at the same time, fireworks light the sky! What a way to go, woooweee....!

Like one of those Korean movie... Like Old Boy.

Haha, of course it's just my morbid fantasy la...I really wish to die in my sleep....:)

Sounds a bit like Bilbo Baggins from LOTR. :)

peacefully.

After i spend my CPF n retirement benefits and repent!!! Then after i wish to go peacefully...sleeping with my love one maybe...now i better find a lover...:bsmilie:

Wanted to choose "Taking a bullet for your significant other".. until I realised that if I do, she'll try to kill herself too. Guilt. Depression. Self blame.

So I guess the best way to die is a natural death with your loved ones by your side, all at the same time :) :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.