How would u handle such a person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think on the bright side..u earn urself a PA..
But of course, u have to make known to him that he can't shoot and shall oso seek model permission to have him around.:)

Maybe he has fall for you leh? :bsmilie:

just dun bent and pick up anything if happen to drop anything....:sweat:

I am a straight forward person. If this happened to me, I will just talk to him in a polite manner that I would greatly appreciate that he dun interfere and leave us alone. C'mon, this type of thing, he himself should be ' automatic' wat, need people to tell one meh? He really 'dunno how to do man' (Hokkien language).

Worst situation, if he still insisted, I and model will walk away and at the sametime, I will tell him off directly. I dun think I need to give him anymore face.

Well that just me.

Since when your taste of models has changed that much? :D

this is special and worst case scenario mah..that guy is quite horrible.

should make chirping sounds and tell him seat down be obedient since he follow the ts like a dog. make some finger snapping to ask him fetch reflector after you throw it far.

rmb to give him treats when he bring it back

damn TS, i think you must have the 'nice guy' look for him to be such an idiot. remember, nice guys finish last. next time, F!@K him upside down like how ur seargeant did to you back in bmt. lol.

damn TS, i think you must have the 'nice guy' look for him to be such an idiot. remember, nice guys finish last. next time, F!@K him upside down like how ur seargeant did to you back in bmt. lol.

Mmm... BMT style....there are lots of trees in Hort Park, just point to the any tree and ask him go touch and come back. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.