How to view LCD Screen on a bright day light?

hey guys, that loupe looks really cool and I believe it'll really help, any recommendation where to buy that stuff and how much will it cost me?? thanks!
the price of the loupe is just one post before yours, the place to get is inside the quoted post where you have used.

hope this help.

Rashkae said:
Did you even BOTHER to read the replies?? In the post you quoted it already tells you where!!! In the post right above yours it even tells you the price!!!

Now stop expecting to be spoonfed and open your eyes and read!

I'm sorry rashkae but I didn't mean to be spoonfed, I'm very new here in CS and I didn't realized that the price of that loupe was just a post right before mine not until I saw my own post, and about where to get it, I'm guilty that im so dumb not to see that it was from TK.. sorry again sir!

Chill

catchlights said:
the price of the loupe is just one post before yours, the place to get is inside the quoted post where you have used.

hope this help.

thanks a lot catchlights and sorry for me being a dummy :(

Just get some black color foldable material like a thick cardboard. fold/staple/glue into a rectangle shape(~ size of yr LCD screen) with some length . Put this piece over LCD to shield the sunlight and view. when not in use, just fold and dump into pocket. free or cost less than 1$.

dykat2009 said:
Just get some black color foldable material like a thick cardboard. fold/staple/glue into a rectangle shape(~ size of yr LCD screen) with some length . Put this piece over LCD to shield the sunlight and view. when not in use, just fold and dump into pocket. free or cost less than 1$.

BRILLIANT :) tnx! 

Anyone keen on selling hoodman loop?? :)

I just received my HOODMAN... boy it does work! The outer case is totally rubberised and very little plastic - and can even do dioper adjust.