how to take vertical object and display on PC vertically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
best is using image viewer which recognize EXIF, to use Windows Picture and Fax Viewer for show vertical orientation images, you need to alter the images physically, not a bright idea to open and resave jpg file just to change the orientation. whether is using the WPnFV itself or other software to do batch processing.

best is using image viewer which recognize EXIF, to use Windows Picture and Fax Viewer for show vertical orientation images, you need to alter the images physically, not a bright idea to open and resave jpg file just to change the orientation. whether is using the WPnFV itself or other software to do batch processing.

i have already batch processed the files using DPP, so automatically i can view vertically using Windows picture and Fax Viewer.

my 2 questions now is:

1)those files after batch processed using DPP and those files that i copy manually from memory card(without batch processed) any difference in IQ?

2)Normally people after batch process, do they still keep those files that has not been processed in their computer? I ask this because i am not sure if anyone encounter error during batch process, so if delete the original(unprocessed files) and later after few days found the batch processed has error, or failed to batch process, then we can not recover the files back.

i have already batch processed the files using DPP, so automatically i can view vertically using Windows picture and Fax Viewer.

my 2 questions now is:

1)those files after batch processed using DPP and those files that i copy manually from memory card(without batch processed) any difference in IQ?

2)Normally people after batch process, do they still keep those files that has not been processed in their computer? I ask this because i am not sure if anyone encounter error during batch process, so if delete the original(unprocessed files) and later after few days found the batch processed has error, or failed to batch process, then we can not recover the files back.
every time you open, edit and re-save the jpg file, you will lost some thing.
JPEG compression

The compression method is usually lossy, meaning that some original image information is lost and cannot be restored (possibly affecting image quality.)
never never dispose off your original image file, whether is jpg or RAW

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.