How to take a clear photo?

Hello Seniors,

Just like to know if it is possible to take a clear pic zoomed at 200mm with aperture 22 without tripod? When I moved a little, the screen on the camera sensed and showed quite alot of movement, therefore making the photo very blur when I take one.

I am using a Panasonic 45-200mm with OIS switched on.

Please provide me with guidance, with your experience, on roughly which aperture to use or to zoom or not for taking:
1) landscapes and
2) wildlife.

Thanks!
Melissa
Noob

to answer ur question. yes it is possible. reciprocal rule, at 200mm (min shutter is 1/focal length, which is 1/200) , anything slower, u could risk blur (if it had OIS, it could help abit).
You dont need f22 to shoot most stuffs. cos the sharpness usually settles around f8-11 for most lenses anyways.

1) likewise for landscape, you can do f8-11, then switch off any Optical stabilisation if you are using tripod
2) possibly need a longer lens / zoom in yes. smaller aperture as you want to single out the target and have faster shutter

Personally I go beyond 1/effective focal length.
Reason is to get more consistent results.

If I am at 300mm using a 1.5 crop sensor camera, I will be using 1/800 shutter speed. (300*1.5*2) with VR on. As for apecture if you are taking wild life on a crop sensor F22 would be beyond diffration limit. I usually stop down 1 to 2 stop at the tele end if light is not an issue.