How to go up to Sheares Bridge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snoweagle said:
I also thought of that place but how to get there? I know directly opposite got the cannons firing one.

OOT a bit.sorry.
this post just strike a though...
any1 ever tried taking pics of the cannons?

syc77 said:
OOT a bit.sorry.
this post just strike a though...
any1 ever tried taking pics of the cannons?

I've tried b4 but not interesting, so i stopped.

Thanks for all who contributed to this thread. I was trying to get this perspective too. :)

Snoweagle said:
I also thought of that place but how to get there? I know directly opposite got the cannons firing one.

Get off at Lavender MRT and walk... or take Bus 16 and get off at the Concourse and walk... ;)

yokechye said:
haha... sometimes, when you are lost, you find lost treasure. then somehow, you are shooting again.... :bsmilie:

Shoot and walk. If you reach the beach, turn around. Unless of course yours is a waterproof camera, than go on ahead!

Snoweagle said:
But i dun think i'll shoot from BSB cos of vibrations caused by vehicles.

Sure got vibration as you go higher the curve when you're on the bridge. But in order to cut down a certain amount of that, walk to the point/area where the supports/column is for the bridge provided if you know where. Or am I suggesting another no brainer thingy again?:confused:

Spectrum said:
Sure got vibration as you go higher the curve when you're on the bridge. But in order to cut down a certain amount of that, walk to the point/area where the supports/column is for the bridge provided if you know where. Or am I suggesting another no brainer thingy again?:confused:

Nah..no more shooting of fireworks from BSB.

Status
Not open for further replies.