How to get a CHEAP BRAND NEW EOS 500D BODY at $652 nett

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is why... Picking up dslr & photography is a luxury as well. ;) you get my drift? :bsmilie:

no we dont but what the hell who cares guys

sale!!!
SALE!!!
SALE!!!

QUICK QUICK QUICK LETS ALL GO TO CANON AND MAKE MONEEEEH OUT OF THEIR SALES

BIG BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Last edited:
dunno wat u all thinking~since day 1 know wanna play SLR,it's not cheap hobby.if play until so tough,need to think such cheapo lobang,better dun buy.keep ur money

relax everyone, let those who wants to save go thru the trouble. in the end, everybody wins. buyer save money, canon still make money. win win.

You are very very wrong!!!! Having dealt with countless buyers, many are willing to save tens of dollars by buying 2nd hand products... it does not mean that you won't, that would translate to others will not making use of this program... in the past, when i was willing to travel to deal, some buyers gave me cut throat prices when the price was already agreed upon.. i just walked away, some even wanted $10 discount.. faintz... from then onwards, all my stuff are sold in amk region or in the north..

just look and BnS... SO MANY FORUMERS are willing to buy 2nd products, or even non-warranty sets.. WHY? every dollar counts to them!!!

Why not you go around printing a T-SHIRT saying "$650 EOS Camera Deal Ask Me" and start distributing around to create awareness?

Haha $350 alot lar.. Can buy a half-decent F1 ticket in Singapore, a decent F1 ticket in Malaysia, can go to Universal Studios Singapore on 5 weekends.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.