How stable is your job?

How stable is your job / job surroundings?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't you be galloping like a Rodeo cowboy? :bsmilie:
You are a wild stallion, she is the mare with the doe-y eyes.

Together you will create little foals with your horse-like stamina! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

RIDE 'EM COWBOY!!

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Super OT already.

RIDE 'EM COWBOY!!

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Super OT already.

shaolinc1.jpg

=D =D

talking abt job security.. i had a fren who got retrenched while she is about to go for maternity leave... the company is damm dirty... public listed some more...lucky she had some savings to hang on to....

:sweat:

talking abt job security.. i had a fren who got retrenched while she is about to go for maternity leave... the company is damm dirty... public listed some more...lucky she had some savings to hang on to....

:sweat:

Well.. got to face the fact that we're in Singapore.
How I wish Singapore would have some sort of redundancy packages like the UK or Aussie or some unemployment insurance like the US.
It doesn't exist now with our current population and I doubt it would ever happen when it's more populated with 6.5 million.

Going at the present rate, I may end up not returning for future work or retirement. Sigh.. :(

Well.. got to face the fact that we're in Singapore.
How I wish Singapore would have some sort of redundancy packages like the UK or Aussie or some unemployment insurance like the US.
It doesn't exist now with our current population and I doubt it would ever happen when it's more populated with 6.5 million.

Going at the present rate, I may end up not returning for future work or retirement. Sigh.. :(

there is only one group of people that is immune to this trend, they are getting a big pay raise ! :bsmilie: sigh... should have studied harder... once u got that job even u messed up performance after 6 months.. 6 months of pay also enough to live a good comfortable life.

I second that, even SAF is practising golden and silver handshakes.

Don't make the grade, get retired early.

The last time I was in for reservist, they got something called PP1 and PP2... 7 years and 10 yrs contract... after PP2, only 5% or slightly more are retained.

No lah, you got it wrong. Premium Plan (PP) 1 is a 10-yr scheme (not contracted; person is free to leave after satisfying NS liability of 4 years). At the 8th year onwards, suitably proficient personnel would be offered PP2, extending their careers at least until their 50th birthday.

Retention rates differ from formation to formation depending on position availability against eligible-personnel strength, but the SAF-wide mean is between 20%-30% per cohort.

It is an extremely competitive scheme; it allows SAF to really pick and choose the best people.

I second that, even SAF is practising golden and silver handshakes.

Don't make the grade, get retired early.
Wa, I thought HANDSHAKE IS BAD.

Remember, this is a photography forum.

Anyways, if you don't want the handshake, just get IS lens! :angel: :sticktong

does these handshakes apply to NSF? :bsmilie:
Of course.

Handshake applies to everyone. Just because one is younger doesn't mean his hand will shake less. Of course old man hand will shake more. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Of course.

Handshake applies to everyone. Just because one is younger doesn't mean his hand will shake less. Of course old man hand will shake more. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Wah brother, you even OT the OT...

Good lah! :bsmilie:

Ya, next time I be professional Gambler in the New IR.

Everyday, play for 1 hour, earn few hundreds can le. Quite stable lah.
:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.