How should CS as a community react to such uncalled for and offensive comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tempus said:
Please ...

maybe you should also apologise. want to meet zenten in outside and tell him say it to you in front of you face. who the hell are you

maybe if zenten meets you, i'll come a long with a few of my friends and give you a piece of my mind
why should I apologise? who am I, I am one who saw zenten made a mean spirited remark and called it as it is. I was the one who saw a model's being insulted, I saw an organiser being insulted, and I saw fellow photographers being insulted.

And who are you? Are you just another one of those lacking in testicular fortitude, hiding behind your nick on the internet who just cannot resist from make stupid comments.

And what do you mean by "give you a piece of my mind"? I wonder!

zaren said:
what's the point of starting another thread here? such behaviour is nothing new in CS. mods and admin will know when to step in if things get out of hand. and darren has already stepped in to close the thread.

Exactly. kudos to zaren

Charby has voiced his opinion, because he has the right to protect his models. This is his show, not anybody else's who take zenten's remarks personally.

Why are you opening another thread to spark fire again. sheesh

Deadpoet said:
why should I apologise? who am I, I am one who saw zenten made a mean spirited remark and called it as it is. And who are you, you are just another person hiding behind your nickon the internet, just cannot resist from make stupid comments. And what do you mean by "give you a piece of my mind"? You have a mind?

grow up man. you probably grow up taking things super personal and as a personal attack. good luck to you. your response reflects who you are to everyone reading here.

Closing this thread to prevent further deterioration.

Quoting Darren's words from earlier thread,

Everyone has their own opinions and views which may not be consistent with someone elses opinions and views, but there is no reason to go bashing each other in the forums.

If anyone thinks that actions should be taken against any member's misbehaviour, please contact the admins. Just to addon reachme's comments, CS ain't no ah beng/ganster paradise.

Marketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.