How much can you trust a Senior Member?

just realised those. what's that?

Apparently:

From another site's FAQ, not sure if the rep system on CS is configured the same way, but you get the idea:

How does the reputation system work?
About Reputation

User reputation in its simplest form is a ranking of how the community scores a user's benefit to the forum. Its basis comes from the opinions of all of the forum users that choose take part in it. Each member's current reputation level is displayed within each post, just below the avatar and other user information. Reputation appears as a series of small green cubes for positive reputation and red for negative reputation. Hovering a mouse cursor over a user's rep blocks will display a brief comment about the user's current reputation status. Users gain and lose reputation based on how their posts are scored by other forum participants. Users with the ability to affect reputation will either give or take away points by approving or disapproving with a post's content. To see the comments other users have left for you, visit your User CP.

Awarding Reputation

To award another user reputation points, click on the "Add Reputation" button below the user's avatar. A menu will appear which allows you to select whether to award positive or negative reputation points. You can also leave a brief comment so the user knows why you awarded reputation. The amount of reputation you can give or take away is called "rep power." Three factors determine the rep power for each user:

Registered Date Factor (for every 365 days, the user gains 1 point of reputation-altering power).
Post Count Factor (For every 2000 posts, the user gains 1 point of reputation-altering power).
Reputation point Factor (For every 4000 points, the user gains 1 point of reputation-altering power).
All new users start with 1 point of rep power by default, but reputation hits from new members do not count until they have a minimum of 10 posts. Also, while users with a total reputation score less than zero can still use the reputation system, their hits do not count against/for other users.

Limitations on Use

Each user may award reputation up to a maximum of 5 times per day. To help ensure reputation cannot be used as a weapon, users are limited on how often they can give/take reputation for the same user. Once reputation has been awarded, the user must give rep to a minimum of 25 other users prior to awarding rep to that same user again. Members that consistently use the rep system as a weapon against other members (i.e., awarding negative rep to the same user as often as the system will allow) risk losing their own rep privileges.

http://forums.gamesquad.com/faq.php?faq=reputation

Thanks for posting the explanation but I seriously don't pay attention to those.

Yeah, don't think anyone does.

This is an online forum. Why is anyone discussing about who to trust or thrust?

I don't even trust or thrust the people that I meet on the streets.

Nowadays having a Senior Member status is just not enough!!!!

did you see those little green square under member status?

that shows how reputable is this members. So start collect your reputation points now if you want to be trustworthy in this forum.

So long since I've been here. So many new patterns. :confused:

So long since I've been here. So many new patterns. :confused:

haha, true. I lost all my boxes of vegges once i became a senior member. From a member that prob can be trusted to zero keke

haha, true. I lost all my boxes of vegges once i became a senior member. From a member that prob can be trusted to zero keke

The previous time I visited, realized got the new "like" function.

today i logged in, realized got this "vege box " function. :think:

This is an online forum. Why is anyone discussing about who to trust or thrust?

I don't even trust or thrust the people that I meet on the streets.

Maybe you haven't met someone you can trust?

old_japanese_dancers.jpg

this is Sion's favorite cabbage patch :bsmilie:

article-1183888-04E3FDC7000005DC-15_226x388.jpg
Sion, how, how many times must I remind you to put on your clothes while gardening? Do you know what will happen to the bugs when they see you naked?

Do you know what will happen to the bugs when they see you naked?

Please tell us what happened to those bugs? I want to see if they are having the same symptoms as the bugs I found (if yes, that probably means that he has been going around naked).

Sion, how, how many times must I remind you to put on your clothes while gardening? Do you know what will happen to the bugs when they see you naked?

more worryingly what happened to cucumbers?

more worryingly what happened to cucumbers?
Or the carrots? Some poor moles might get stabbed in the back suddenly ..
But the tomatoes would have a nice color :lovegrin:

Last edited:
Please tell us what happened to those bugs? I want to see if they are having the same symptoms as the bugs I found (if yes, that probably means that he has been going around naked).
Have you been going around naked too in the garden? :think: