How fast do you fart after eating beans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sion said:
Ever think of writing a best seller? :bsmilie:

Possible... A soap opera perhaps... titled... "I am your father, you are my mother"

Doesn't make sense but it'll get your attention.

hongsien said:
I have just eaten an indonesian dish which contains those green big beans, and I start to fart after about 10-15 minutes! Is that normal?.........what are your experiences?

BTW: the gas is caused by sulphur being released from the bean proteins during digestion......

Hong Sien

Is normal! Usually will start to fart after eating tat. Usually ppl cook it wif chilli or sambal. A bit expensive for better grade.The green big broadbean is call pet tai(dunno the spelling correct or nt). A lot of older generation ppl like it veri much! Is good for the body. I dun like the taste n smell. I used to peel the bean for my mum. ;p

Funny said:
Is normal! Usually will start to fart after eating tat. Usually ppl cook it wif chilli or sambal. A bit expensive for better grade.The green big broadbean is call pet tai(dunno the spelling correct or nt). A lot of older generation ppl like it veri much! Is good for the body. I dun like the taste n smell. I used to peel the bean for my mum. ;p

Hi Funny, why is it that "pet tai" beans are good for the body?:dunno:

Funny said:
Yep! I ate it with 'tempe' (soya beans fermented with fungus), and tofu, and with chilli off course, the beans are 'petai' and do have a strong smell, which is also how the fart will smell :)

Here are the burning facts on farts:

http://www.burningfarts.com/video_clips.html

Don't try this yourself!

HS

Moonstone said:
Hi Funny, why is it that "pet tai" beans are good for the body?:dunno:

Hahahaha.....!!! Dunno!!! My mum say so! She always force my Dad to eat! She always say: "Eat tis! Is good for health!" She force mi to eat too. :cry: But I die die oso dun wan to eat. Too smelly for mi. She always say healthy food usually taste bad. Shld be lah! ;p :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

hongsien said:
Yep! I ate it with 'tempe' (soya beans fermented with fungus), and tofu, and with chilli off course, the beans are 'petai' and do have a strong smell, which is also how the fart will smell :)

Here are the burning facts on farts:

http://www.burningfarts.com/video_clips.html

Don't try this yourself!

HS

omg... the 1st guy who has a huge as* emits a huge flame hahahaha :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

furrycake said:
omg... the 1st guy who has a huge as* emits a huge flame hahahaha :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Another fact:

the size of ones ass doesn't equate it to be a big farter:

What kind of animal has the highest worldwide output of flatus?

[SIZE=+1]Believe it or not, the animal that wins this honor is the humble termite. Because of their diet and digestive processes (with more than the usual microbial assistance), they produce as much methane as human industry. Termite farts are believed to be a major contributor towards global warming.[/SIZE]

hongsien said:
Another fact:

the size of ones ass doesn't equate it to be a big farter:

What kind of animal has the highest worldwide output of flatus?

[SIZE=+1]Believe it or not, the animal that wins this honor is the humble termite. Because of their diet and digestive processes (with more than the usual microbial assistance), they produce as much methane as human industry. Termite farts are believed to be a major contributor towards global warming.[/SIZE]

i almost fell off my chair :bigeyes: :bsmilie: i thought the sound comes from the cheeks of the bum ?

termites mostly eat wood wor.. hmmm :think: does wood have mainly proteins or what :bsmilie:

furrycake said:
i almost fell off my chair :bigeyes: :bsmilie: i thought the sound comes from the cheeks of the bum ?

termites mostly eat wood wor.. hmmm :think: does wood have mainly proteins or what :bsmilie:

Eat wood and fart. Thus, FART + WOOD = FOOD. Wait! Eeew! :sweat:

furrycake said:

The sound may come from the explosion, creating a sound wave........

termites, got it from a website:

http://www.heptune.com/farts.html

Funny said:
Hahahaha.....!!! Dunno!!! My mum say so! She always force my Dad to eat! She always say: "Eat tis! Is good for health!" She force mi to eat too. :cry: But I die die oso dun wan to eat. Too smelly for mi. She always say healthy food usually taste bad. Shld be lah! ;p :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

does not include sh1t right?:bsmilie:

ndroo said:
Eat wood and fart. Thus, FART + WOOD = FOOD. Wait! Eeew! :sweat:

you know there was a time when ppl go crazy about eating termites for their high proteins contents, esp the Queen mite? i think it explains all. the Queen has a really huge bum... i think can go KABOOM!!!!!! if we were to approach the mites with a lighter :sweatsm:

Belle&Sebastain said:
does not include sh1t right?:bsmilie:

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I juz knew some1 will mention that. ;p Ok! Is gd food for the plant but not for human unless there is some1 out there say so is healthy food for human with a link that state so! :bsmilie:

furrycake said:
you know there was a time when ppl go crazy about eating termites for their high proteins contents, esp the Queen mite? i think it explains all. the Queen has a really huge bum... i think can go KABOOM!!!!!! if we were to approach the mites with a lighter :sweatsm:
No lah! Don't think it s because of that, we humans also consist of a lot of proteins............:)

It could be the bacteria living in their guts are overly active. Maybe it is needed to have them very active to help digesting the termites food? As a side effect, methane is produced, in huge quantities apparently.........

HS

Status
Not open for further replies.