How do you pay for a highly priced items in the buy/sell section

Put the bills in envelopes, wear a trench coat and meet the person in a dark back alley.

Arrange to meet seller near fruit stall along Jalan Tun Abdul Razak, Johor Bahru at midnight. Bring lots of cash and reveal some to the dodgy gangsters staring at you.

Last edited:
Put the bills in envelopes, wear a trench coat and meet the person in a dark back alley.

and wear this:

access_batman_mask.jpg

I once sold my newly recontracted iphone 4 few yrs back to a runner for a hp exporter. When he came over to collect my iphone in an mpv, i was impressed by what he had at the rear, at least 200 pieces of iphone 4...i recall mkt price was at least 1.3k for 16gb back then, so 200 pieces was at least 260k, lol. And that is the average daily volume he handled...with all his transactions in cash..

I once sold my newly recontracted iphone 4 few yrs back to a runner for a hp exporter. When he came over to collect my iphone in an mpv, i was impressed by what he had at the rear, at least 200 pieces of iphone 4...i recall mkt price was at least 1.3k for 16gb back then, so 200 pieces was at least 260k, lol. And that is the average daily volume he handled...with all his transactions in cash..
that is a lot of money.

there is a huge market for used iphone in vietnam..:sweat:

and wear this:

access_batman_mask.jpg

Before swooping down make sure to say:

NanaNanaNanaNanaNanaNanaNanaNanaNanaNanaNanaNanaNanaNana

dreaming said:
that is a lot of money.

there is a huge market for used iphone in vietnam..:sweat:

Yes as i understand, those sets were meant for export to china

bank transfer on the spot....
or cash better.