ndroo

Staff member
Nov 22, 2003
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
Took this just for fun ...
;)

Hot%20Numbers.jpg

aside from the prime numbers... all are multiples of 2 or 3?!?!?!!!... like duh?!! :kok:

cool shot!! :thumbsup: where ah? need to go buy new t-shirts!! :sweat:

Cactus jACK said:
aside from the prime numbers... all are multiples of 2 or 3?!?!?!!!... like duh?!! :kok:

50% of all numbers are multiples of 2, and 16.5% of all remaining numbers are multiples of 3 mah. not much choice left. :bsmilie:

James_T said:
50% of all numbers are multiples of 2, and 16.5% of all remaining numbers are multiples of 3 mah. not much choice left. :bsmilie:

Gosh ... u guys are hardcore :sweat: Can compute and predict tomorrow 4D 1st prize ah? PM me!
:bsmilie:

Cactus Jack, if my memory didn't fail me ... this was shot somewhere in France.

Thanks for all the comments guys.

renegade said:
Cactus Jack, if my memory didn't fail me ... this was shot somewhere in France.
alamak... i though AMK or marine parade :cry:

renegade said:
Gosh ... u guys are hardcore :sweat: Can compute and predict tomorrow 4D 1st prize ah? PM me! :bsmilie:
based on the analysis of prime numbers (because i prefer prime lenses), the 1st prize number will be... (crank... churn... crunch)... a permutation of the following prime numbers 3, 7, 11, 13, & 17 (prime numbers found on the t's)!!! e.g. 1117, 1303, 7103 but the eventually 4-digit number must also be a prime number!!! :bsmilie:

just in case anyone is really taking me seriously - DON'T!! this is just a prank... so don't come and claim your losses from me after putting down 50big-50small!! <- for the record... i'm also not advocating playing 4D... eeerrrr... anymore caveats i should add to cover backside?!?!!! :sweat:

Cactus jACK said:
just in case anyone is really taking me seriously - DON'T!! this is just a prank... so don't come and claim your losses from me after putting down 50big-50small!! <- for the record... i'm also not advocating playing 4D... eeerrrr... anymore caveats i should add to cover backside?!?!!! :sweat:

Argh! You used such small font! I couldn't read 'em properly and spent 50 big 50 small ... sat & sun ... that means 200 bucks burned! So when are you gonna send me a cheque?? It's all your fault! :cry: ;p

Astin said:
Ok System 12;
3, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 21, 22.

If tio Toto, u can buy the D2X liao.

wah! u also! wait lah ... i claim my last weekend loss from Cactus Jack 1st ... then use it to whack your set of numbers. if dun come out hor ... :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.