High Pass Sharpening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha... yes yes, night86mare, I concur. But why did I choose to give this an attempt?
Because it is not every day that a newbie like me have a chance to - do something, get feedback,
go back and redo it, and then get feedback, then finally go back and redo all over again.
Too many people are too kek-kee to give frank opinion.
And that hinders my progress in learning. Therefore here in this thread, got gentle-prodding, got whacking, and all that...
I found it a rare opportunity. So go for it lah!
OOF also try to make into not so OOF lah. (joking joking...:bsmilie:)

I like your attitude :) :thumbsup:

wow! thanks for the overwhelming response! limwhow and lypklypk, thanks for the demostration! the 3rd attempt was perfect by my standards. cheers to u ;)

i kind of agree that i should spend more time getting a better picture in the 1st place. infact i cooked up quite a bit of excuses.

thanks for your feedbacks, gonna take some time for me digest tho. keep them coming :)

cheers!

Last edited:
Perhaps it maybe better to ask TS for the original sized picture to do the PP? to start with a small picture it's quite limited to how much improvement can be achieved.

well, the fastest way is to get the big size image, and sharpen from there, it will even look decent at 800 pixels wide.

... :)

Yupe, both Limsgp and night86mare you are right in asking for the original bigger size picture to do a better PP. The next chance I have I will try doing that. Thanks.

I like your attitude :) :thumbsup:

lypklypk. many thanks to you commendation. Ain't nothing much. Just filling up my extra time here only.

wow! thanks for the overwhelming response! limwhow and lypklypk, thanks for the demostration! the 3rd attempt was perfect by my standards. cheers to u ;)

desmondekker, you are most welcome. I tried my best. But stlll, I believe there is some more way to go.

nice tutorial...
i bet the fish didn't expect to get so much attention... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.