Hi to all!

Yeah, I've handled Nikon DSLRs most of the time so I'm more comfortable with them. Only downside is that they produce photos of ratio 188:125 as compared to a Canon of the standard 3:2 (meaning the size of the photos I took from the D40 at its largest is 3008x2000, so being the "ngeow ong" type I have to crop off 8px on some photos to become 3000x2000).

To add: I only have an 18-55mm lens; that somewhat restricts my ablility to zoom far. I can still tap on my current 18-55mm lens if I bought a new DSLR but I'd like to have a lens with longer zoom (up till 135mm for now). They usually come as kits along with DSLRs that are of mid-level type and higher (i.e. D80, D90). So what's the current retail price for a D90 if anyone knows?
Don't need to be so fussy over a few pixel width on either side of the image! :)

D90's kit lens is the 18-105/3.5-5.6 VR. Price has been reduced recently. You may like to check with some of the CS favourite shops for latest pricing.
You can buy D90 and sell off the 18-55 to offset the purchase price a little. Or keep the 18-55 to use with your D40. Or sell off your d40 kit. Whatever you choose...

Just curious about your 'photographing buses' thingy... any examples?