Hi there

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome to CS! :)

i think wen ur idol come u so nervous hands trembling, ttz y pics all blurr? :bsmilie:

aft shoot so many pics i hav not improved as much as i liked oso... :(

hope 2 c u post & pics! :)

LollipopGwen said:
Hi everyone. I am 18 years old from singapore. I have been in contact with cameras for a few years until last year, after I attend basic photography lesson then only I realise there are so much more interesting knowledge on cameras and photos! I hope to learn more and be able to share my views in here! Hope to learn as much as possible so I could take nice and clear shots no matter in what event!:D

I personally like manual function as it is more free for me to adjust the feel of my photos. But, I am still no a pro at it.. >_<;;; :sweat:

I own a FZ5, which is my first camera. But, I always complain it can't take nice pictures at dark events. I always bring my FZ5 to chase after idols, but most of my pictures turn out to be blur. >_< Hope I will be able to upgrade my camera abit more... like owning a tripod or ext. flash...etc.:sweat:

Anyway, hope to be able to interract more with you guys here! :heart:

Cheers!

hello! you're using FZ5 too eh? same here... :D feel free to PM me if you need any info. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.