Hi,new here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Clubsnap :)

Join more outing, shoot more, get feedback for improvement ..

i think she want to be taken photos (and how to pose) instead of taking photos... :angel:

venom81:misha from pita ten :)

ermm..yar
i want people to help me take pictures of myself, it's like my own personal collection..haha.=)

liyun86 said:
ermm..yar
i want people to help me take pictures of myself, it's like my own personal collection..haha.=)

Hi there, care to be my model??? Pls pm me for more details, thanks! :sticktong

XXX Boy said:
Hi there, care to be my model??? Pls pm me for more details, thanks! :sticktong

haha...thanks =)

woah, i got a lot of pms from the members here and i wanna say thank you for the kind support.

hope u guys will give me some time to think about it..cuz it can be kinda scary for me to receive so many responses from people out of a sudden.
and i guess i didnt expect these responses. haha :sweat:

ermm...for those who are interested to help me..do pm me what is your style of phototaking? and probably ur album link as well?

i think i will have more time in april..after my exams, then i will be able to fully concentrate on phototaking.

in the meanwhile..if u r interested to wait..i hope we can be friends and build up a rapport. =)

haha....post openly la....can go see my portrait work at the link below....

cheers....

Witness said:
haha....post openly la....can go see my portrait work at the link below....

cheers....

post what openly? btw, nice photos there :)
i like ur ava!

sounds like u have enuf photogs for a group model shoot!

:)

Wah, after awhile, you can start organising paid model shoots! ;)

By then, you would already have a large pool of photographers dying to take your pix! ;)

All the best and Cheers in your journey! :cool:

liyun86 said:
venom81:misha from pita ten :)

Oic. Paisei don't know that cartoon. :cry:
During the Cosplay, did anyone dress up at Alucard from Hellsing? :think:
Thanks. :bsmilie:

i'm interested to get started in poses and portraits as well but on a tight budget now. :D so if any sessions do take off from here keep me informed k? :D

Oooo.....now then i realise that you are a girl. Blur me. :confused: No wonder you got so many offers. :bsmilie:

afbug said:
Oooo.....now then i realise that you are a girl. Blur me. :confused: No wonder you got so many offers. :bsmilie:

Hi liyun86 welcome to CS ;)

Well afbug , it is still not too late to offer your photography service to her :bsmilie:

Feinwerkbau: hahaha, i never intended to go into that..charging people? so weird...the photographers are doing me a favor!! :bsmilie:

Venom81: hahaa...sorry~ no idea ;p

yanyewkay: what do u mean?? :embrass:

afbug: didnt my nick gives enough hints that i am a girl?? :dunno:

DarkForce: thanks for the welcome~ :)

liyun86 said:
Feinwerkbau: hahaha, i never intended to go into that..charging people? so weird...the photographers are doing me a favor!! :bsmilie:
cos it depends who is building the portfolio..
if its the photogs, then they of cos pay for models..
but if for models who wanna built their portfolio.. then the photogs dun have to pay anything..

instead.. in this case.. the model pays the photogs.. rite?! :bsmilie:

btw.. i am new here also.. how come more people welcome u than welcome me?!
simple... cos u wear skirt & i dun.. j/k

Cheers~

Status
Not open for further replies.