Hi! I'm New

Status
Not open for further replies.
acetylcholine said:
i think u can remove fz10 from the list, not because it sucks but fz20 is replacing fz10 so...
sony f828 would be good for low -light shoots because of the laser AF but it has problems with high contrast backgrounds...

then you gotta forget about budget le lo..

dotti said:
then you gotta forget about budget le lo..

budgets are for the user to consider...not the person recommending it :devil: :bsmilie:

rec me sth tt's arn 700 lar.. also kinda impossible to save 1k in such a short time right?..

acetylcholine said:
budgets are for the user to consider...not the person recommending it :devil: :bsmilie:

but b0nkers wanted somehting under 700 mah...

ya, thanks dotti,

and, when i bring my flim roll to develop, i cant choose right?, they'll just develop the whole roll hor?..

and psst, what program you guys use for editing your photos? photoshop?

what u mean u cant choose?
u want to develop 1/2 roll? hehe... well, just develop and scan to cd, after that u can choose which one u want to print..

har?.. develop = money, scan to cd need money again, then choose and print again!?!?

b0nkers said:
har?.. develop = money, scan to cd need money again, then choose and print again!?!?
:devil:
photography is an expensive hobby :bsmilie:

Somehow, I feel if you invest on a digital camera, you might save on the film and the developing but somehow digital camera doesn't built to last like those great classic mech. manual cameras.
Believe me, it is not surprising to find out that some of the world's greatest photograpers are still using their Leica M3 (camera that is made around 50 years ago). You can try that on your digital camera?
All in all, it is more imp to learn on the photography basis as in going all in for technology.

heard leica is v good.. :p

i'll see, might get a Nikon SLR, cheaper, unless i'm like taking pictures every day.. :p

haiz.. pros n cons everywhere...

b0nkers said:
heard leica is v good.. :p

i'll see, might get a Nikon SLR, cheaper, unless i'm like taking pictures every day.. :p

haiz.. pros n cons everywhere...
leica lens in pana good meh?

acetylcholine said:
leica lens in pana good meh?

no good har?... dont ask me abt combinations, i'm still a amature..

Hi...welcome...since you said you may like to have a Nikon SLR...may i suggest a F80...brand new body cost ard $630... while a 2nd hand abt $400-$500++... Or you may consider a F75 kit (with lens), fit your budget.. great cam too... :D

ya, juz a cheap workable one will do, personally still prefer a prosumer cam.. :p

i'll see on my budget at dec and decide again..

b0nkers said:
ya, juz a cheap workable one will do, personally still prefer a prosumer cam.. :p

i'll see on my budget at dec and decide again..

just place an ad in dec...."WTB - Prosumer digital camera < $700"

:D in dec, plus sec hand, shld be arn 550 liao.. :p

b0nkers said:
:D in dec, plus sec hand, shld be arn 550 liao.. :p

hmmm....u MIGHT just be able to get a 2nd hand DSLR in dec for $700....hmmmm

tt's cool!!! you sell me har?.. n what dslr?.. 30d?.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.