Everytime i read your wordz, I really get very confuzed. ;p

good .....

it waz meant to ..... :devil:

:D

Originally posted by xin
Eh.... I sound fierce meh??
Wat did I do??

:dunno:

I know you dun mean that lah. :) Just that, on the net, capital letters means shouting..so your "U" is in capital letters and if you read your sentence again, you will get what I mean.

So, no worries.. :D

hi
thankz for all the valuable info
i like to take people, faces, human in general
thats y i need a fast camera with a goot zoom
fast bcos some expressions or actions changes within secs
zoom bcos then i can hide in bushes
haha
i got about 1k in the bank
do i spend all on the camera or save some for things like tripod?flashes, lenses or such?
i realli new dun even know y we need tripod
heehee pathetic
HELP :cry: :cry: :cry:

Originally posted by NiVleK
I know you dun mean that lah. :) Just that, on the net, capital letters means shouting..so your "U" is in capital letters and if you read your sentence again, you will get what I mean.

So, no worries.. :D

Hahahah.... din mean that.... I use that as a short form.... Tot that is pretty well accepted??

Coming for the Dog Show this Sunday?

FOOX... how about orgainsing another photo-shoot outing?

Originally posted by xin
Hahahah.... din mean that.... I use that as a short form.... Tot that is pretty well accepted??

Coming for the Dog Show this Sunday?

FOOX... how about orgainsing another photo-shoot outing?

hmmmm ..... thinking of where to go leh ..... :bsmilie:

btw ..... me think we should not make cherry'z thread OT loh ..... ;p

Originally posted by FOOXX
hmmmm ..... thinking of where to go leh ..... :bsmilie:

btw ..... me think we should not make cherry'z thread OT loh ..... ;p

Hahhaa. I dunno next semester start liaos got time or not. Our timetable damn siong leh.... :cry:

Okok.. dun OT liaoz.. :embrass:

Originally posted by cherry
hi
haha
do i spend all on the camera or save some for things like tripod?flashes, lenses or such?
heehee pathetic

I would recommend U go to a shop to try out the cameras Urself... so U can find out wat U really want.... Hands-on is always good....
I would recommend John 3:16 at Funan.... the staff there are generally very patient.... very good for Ur case.... They would allow U to try out all the cameras U want till U find Ur perfect match.... I remembered seeing a customer trying out 5 or 6 different models of cameras at the shop before.... for about 1 plus hour.... I doubt most other shops will have the patience....
Their stuff maybe abit more expensive... but their after-sales service is very good.....

hi
haha
heehee pathetic

have u decided on whether u wanna uze film or digital ..... ?? .....

we will uze a tripod when we wanna minimize handshake .....

eg. long expozurez .....

Hi all, Im cherry New in this forum as well as new in photography. Very interested in photography and hope to learn more technical things from you seniors.
:gbounce:

well i charge the cheapest learning fees ard here liao

but if u r a char bor i'll charge u FOC :thumbsup:

;)

welcome to the real world

fwah haha so touch
feel like crying
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

hi
haha
heehee pathetic

Fast cam? Change shuttle speed can liao what..... not enough? Use higher ISO film loh..... Digital? Also can set what.....
HEhehehehehehehe :D

Still not enough? Take mutiper shoots loh.....

Flash? unless using at night or in really dark room.... Other suitation might also require flash but one with an in built one should be enough for most purpose....

Tripod use when shuttle speed becomes really really slow. Then hand not steady enough to hold use tripod loh.....

Photography is expensive.... Don't get into a habbit of getting something first and then selling it away later... Try to think in the long run what you might be using for so that you'll not end up spending too much money on unneccessary equimpments.... Also, do your research and look around..... Finally, if unsure, try to get 2nd hand loh... Cheaper that way... Hehehehehehe:D

Originally posted by MrBig
well i charge the cheapest learning fees ard here liao

but if u r a char bor i'll charge u FOC :thumbsup:

;)

welcome to the real world

Think alot of members here will teach, help and guide newbies along for FREE... whether its a guy or girl.... like here.... So much for Ur "cheapest learning fees" and real world....

Cheers.....

yar
actually wanted to start off with a 2nd hand
but not easy to find
asking for advise here cos im looking for a camera that can serve me long term loh
dun want to buy in a haste then realise i got to buy again later
so do i need to get 1 that can put on additional lenses in front?

Originally posted by FOOXX
hehehe ..... me alzo dont noe how to develope leh ..... hehehehhee ...... but me not uzing digital alzo ..... hehehehehe ......

wat u can do iz do let uz noe ur budget n wat u like to shoot ..... maybe some of uz can help frm there .....

cool....actually i never really like digital stuff
hahaha prefer something more manual..more traditional
but film camera even more things to learn
can tell me more abt film camera pls pls
:D :D :gbounce:

Hi all, Im cherry New in this forum as well as new in photography. Very interested in photography and hope to learn more technical things from you seniors.
:gbounce:
so, do you need to announce to the whole world?:devil:

yar
actually wanted to start off with a 2nd hand
but not easy to find
asking for advise here cos im looking for a camera that can serve me long term loh
dun want to buy in a haste then realise i got to buy again later
so do i need to get 1 that can put on additional lenses in front?

The one that you can put on lens infront is call a SLR(Single Len Reflex) camera.... Those camera are what we call semi pro or pro camera... The problem with these SLRs is that you'll end up spending more on lens then the camera body itself.... For example, a brand new Nikon F80 body is about $600+ but the nikon lens ranges from $100+ to $20K+ Also, they arn't light..... In addition, a digital SLR camera is in the range of $2k++ to $15K....

Or you can get those digital camera that can put filters or close up lens.... I think the canon A series allows you to do that.... Not sure about other brands though.....

I think what you can do now is deciede on your budget and what type of camera to get. Digital or Film.... Lastly, what is your intended subjet?

Status
Not open for further replies.