Hi I'm new here =) Canon 500D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome...

I'm sure u will become popular girl (popugirl)... :bsmilie:
Experiment more and shoot away... no point reading all theory but no practice :)

Welcome to clubsnap. You have a good camera there.
Read a bit to brush up your knowledge.
Shoot and experiment. When you have some specific questions, search around to see if they've been asked before. If not, post your question and some kind soul will help.
Otherwise I don't know how to "share some knowledge" with you besides recommending you to read the manual and photography books, and attending courses or group outings.

Google is always your best friend :thumbsup:

Read the manual..

Practise..

check the critique corner of the website..(more on comppositions..)

and the rest of the forums under photo gallery..(check the camera settings of the shot they did)

Practise..

Welcome...

I'm sure u will become popular girl (popugirl)... :bsmilie:
Experiment more and shoot away... no point reading all theory but no practice :)
hehe... that's where the nick come from! =P

hmm... but u know sometimes without those theories we just like learning blindly and cant go too far. Of course I believe still got many genius out there which dun need all these. But surprising after I reading the book, at least i know we shouldnt cut off anyone at the joints... that is fun!

hehe... that's where the nick come from! =P

hmm... but u know sometimes without those theories we just like learning blindly and cant go too far. Of course I believe still got many genius out there which dun need all these. But surprising after I reading the book, at least i know we shouldnt cut off anyone at the joints... that is fun!

haha.. cool nick =)

Yes agreed. Actually what I meant to point out is to practice more as well.
I know of some who are darn good in theory, but nv take time to experiment on the concepts/knowledge. Where's the fun man?

And some of the geniuses u're referring to, shoot by 'feel'... haha:bsmilie: Just gotta admit that some are just plain talented when it comes to an eye for details.

Are you into eBooks/eMags? Let me know if you're want any.

Recently just started to pick photography up... Thanks for the support & advise given from the clubsnap members. Appreciate that alot! Currently I'm reading The Digital Photography Book "How to make your photos look like the pros!" Book1 by Scott Kelby... It is really a good book I feel. :) Now I'm addicted to it and cant wait to practice with my cam.

Read the book 1 and book 2 too. :thumbsup:

If i'm not wrong, book 3 shld be out in late july or early august. :)

haha.. cool nick =)

Yes agreed. Actually what I meant to point out is to practice more as well.
I know of some who are darn good in theory, but nv take time to experiment on the concepts/knowledge. Where's the fun man?

And some of the geniuses u're referring to, shoot by 'feel'... haha:bsmilie: Just gotta admit that some are just plain talented when it comes to an eye for details.

Are you into eBooks/eMags? Let me know if you're want any.

where to get free e books??;p

yoz newbie, im newbie johnny =) nice to meet you

Welcome to clubsnap!

Hi! Welcome to CS!

Status
Not open for further replies.