hi...i m very new...need guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think i can do with a Canon IXUS 30?

depends on how much u know the camera?? :cool:
What makes u think u can produce an award winning pic with top camera and lense? :bsmilie:

Have we OT too much?? hehe

i believe otherwise.

skills and creativity cannot make a 50mm becomes a 500mm focal length, and will not turn an ugly women into an attractive women.

I think you take my statement out of context, we are humans not all almighty. :p

we should understand when and how an equipment limits a photographer, although in real time situations, it is the user who can be more flexible.

I agree. My bad didn't put across clearly just now.

all right guys...can we please help hubertj solve his problem 1st?? hehe think we OT too much liao... :bsmilie:

Sorry hubertj for the OT.

Maybe you can start off with a Point & shoot camera. Join outings under the Gatherings and Outings sub forum and learn from fellow hobbyist. :D

:cheers:

Anyway hubertj just drop by those shops and try out... if you have friends using a certain brand, probably you can try out the brand too as you can share their arsenal of lenses and depends on what lense which you want to get... most important is to make sure you are comfortable with what you have... ;)

haha...i thinking of getting an DSLR...budget not a very big problem...hmm...but i also know that brands have they pros and cons...may i know which website does do a direct comparisons of most brands??

haha...i thinking of getting an DSLR...budget not a very big problem...hmm...but i also know that brands have they pros and cons...may i know which website does do a direct comparisons of most brands??

you have to do your own research from dpreview. kenrockwell occasionally do detailed comparison on his website. the rest is google.

like what i say, the easiest and best way is to look at the magazines which is better viewed than online. bugis junction basement magazine stall is readily accessible.

Status
Not open for further replies.