Hi~ I am newbie~ Questions about D90 price

Yea, I just checked the price from orient foto as well. Still remain the same price. I guess I will go to Johor to get the D90 Body which is at RM 2500.

Do note that all camera bodies and kit lenses are all local warranty only. So if you buy in JB, and your camera develops a problem or need servicing, you need to bring it into Nikon Malaysia to get it looked at.

PLease do not post local pricing information in this thread. We have a price guide for this purpose. Send a PM to the moderator in charge with the item (with freebies), price, store and date.
noted

JB where?

I was at citysquare and asked for D90...got carroted.

1st shop: RM 4688 (body with kit lense); RM 3888 (body only)
2nd shop: RM 3888 (body with kit lense)

Got shocked and went to eat stingray straight after that :)

JB where?

I was at citysquare and asked for D90...got carroted.

1st shop: RM 4688 (body with kit lense); RM 3888 (body only)
2nd shop: RM 3888 (body with kit lense)

Got shocked and went to eat stingray straight after that :)

wah~ JB price still remain so high~ Maybe PCFair got a better price?

Not all price drops are international. Maybe there are too many stock in Malaysia that they drop it? Malaysian shops are also known to drop price a lot in order to clear stock. So it might not be Nikon Malaysia also.

Hmm... Just hope that Nikon SP would lower the price before June, probally get one at June PCFair then, LOL~

Hmm... Just hope that Nikon SP would lower the price before June, probally get one at June PCFair then, LOL~

Looking at historical pricings, the price will only come down at the launch of a replacement camera. And the price will only drop around 10-15%.

I would say, go for it now and start enjoying. If you cannot afford a new one, get a used one.