hi guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeSwitch said:
Welcome. Funny, this is the 2nd ChangJin I welcomed in CS these few months. Are you the same Chang.Jin as thisCHANGJIN ?

no.. two different versions.. ha ha.. maybe she's 'popular' after the series in Singapore.. and I take her as my idol.. want to be like her.. I am not changjin. the other changjin is not me.. :nono: I am chang.jin :bsmilie: as for why is she de-registered, I dun know why also, as I am chang.jin, not changjin.. ha ha.. thanks for your warm welcome.. really happy to see people sharing the same hobby in the same club.. signing out!! meanwhile keep smiling!!

chang.jin said:
no.. two different versions.. ha ha.. maybe she's 'popular' after the series in Singapore.. and I take her as my idol.. want to be like her.. I am not changjin. the other changjin is not me.. :nono: I am chang.jin :bsmilie: as for why is she de-registered, I dun know why also, as I am chang.jin, not changjin.. ha ha.. thanks for your warm welcome.. really happy to see people sharing the same hobby in the same club.. signing out!! meanwhile keep smiling!!

Sorry to cause the confussion cos it sounded so familiar. Enjoy yr stay here. BTW, I have not finish watching the series of DaChangJin yet.

chang.jin said:
How do you know if the other changjin is she? Care to explain?

Regards,
Arto.

look under her profile lor.. its written "female".. you have alot of questions don't you artosoft?:bsmilie: but thanks for your query anyway.. sorry to cause the confusion.. that explains why I wanted to register as "changjin" they dun let me.. ha ha.. btw, for the ending, chang jin became a top notch physician and successfully gave caesearian *check spelling, thanks* to a pregnant woman in a cave.. hope I have answered your questions.. signing off!!

chang.jin said:
look under her profile lor.. its written "female".. you have alot of questions don't you artosoft?:bsmilie: but thanks for your query anyway.. sorry to cause the confusion.. that explains why I wanted to register as "changjin" they dun let me.. ha ha.. btw, for the ending, chang jin became a top notch physician and successfully gave caesearian *check spelling, thanks* to a pregnant woman in a cave.. hope I have answered your questions.. signing off!!
Because the other changjin is already de-registered long time ago, so I can't check whether he or she (too lazy to use search function). You still can check if the other changjin is female ha...

Regards,
Arto.

so chang.jin, what do you shoot? or its anything goes for u?

It doesn't matter who is registered or de-registered. We are here to learn and share photography. Lets move on and not make our new member so stressed.

Chang.jin, hope to see yr post soon. :lovegrin:

ha ha.. no stress. as you said, we are all here to learn.. ha ha I use a variety of cameras.. 35mm, rangefinders, SLRs, PnS.. but I am not very good at these though.. :bsmilie: looks like I have to stay at newbie's corner for quite some time.. cheers! signing off!

Aiyo..I feel vy sad lor...actually I dun meant to offend anyone here lor...juz curious on the korean words.And i feel more sad when the world is not at peace,dun get me wrong ok. So to all my abang and kakak or adik-adik, pls accept my sincere apology....hope we can live in peaceful world...

cheers redkops.. never mind le.. let the past be gone.. juz dun do that again lor.. ha ha.. signing off!!

Status
Not open for further replies.