Hi all!

hi and welcome!

yeah.. affection is impt.. shoot more learn more! :)

exactly~!! people who lose interest very fast is bcos they don't develop affection.. they just look at what other people can do.. then say how come i can't take nice photos.. and then they give up..

exactly~!! people who lose interest very fast is bcos they don't develop affection.. they just look at what other people can do.. then say how come i can't take nice photos.. and then they give up..
thought it should be the other way round? seeing those nice photos kind of motivates me to
move forward and improve myself.. ;)

thought it should be the other way round? seeing those nice photos kind of motivates me to
move forward and improve myself.. ;)

haha... it depends lor... some people have real affection to photography, some have not so genuine interest... but more of trying to be more "cool" cos everyone is using a big DSLR nowadays mentality...

haha, but great that you are motivated..

to me, its just my own hobby.. doesn't matter if i'm not of others standards... why compare.. we are already living in a country where it's so competitive... don't wanna make my interest competitive..

haha... it depends lor... some people have real affection to photography, some have not so genuine interest... but more of trying to be more "cool" cos everyone is using a big DSLR nowadays mentality...

haha, but great that you are motivated..

to me, its just my own hobby.. doesn't matter if i'm not of others standards... why compare.. we are already living in a country where it's so competitive... don't wanna make my interest competitive..
but sometimes in this society we are living in.. there are bound to be competition and competition will
lead to improvement ma.. :) so it's good to compare each others work.. but not too overboard that it
leads to a war.. :bsmilie:

but sometimes in this society we are living in.. there are bound to be competition and competition will
lead to improvement ma.. :) so it's good to compare each others work.. but not too overboard that it
leads to a war.. :bsmilie:

yup...

well, we should all just do what we love to do... keep shooting..
;)