hey... waddah ya know! CS was just featured in PM Lee's speech!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiang said:
maybe he holds the passion to take photographs , but due to his work load , he can only watch others realising his dream .

come on people lets fire CS up to the number 1 forum in singapore.

woah. that means more advertisments to pay the server.:bigeyes:

Ah Pao said:
Haha, maybe people will think twice before shooting down the Singapore gov in CS...there are people watching CS. :bsmilie:

that shouldn't be the way, now that this forum is more watched, isn't it easier to get your views heard? as long as the posts are justified and reasonable, we shouldn't be holding back anything ... just don't be as naive as this :bsmilie:

PointBlue said:
I wonder if the Government is watching us now... :rolleyes:
I am quite sure they are looking for the next Prime Minister at CS ........
ok, who own the most primes here?.....:think:

For those who missed the PM's National Day Rally Speech, he was emphasizing the point that Singapore needs to be digitally connected and one way to do that is through local community forums like 'CLUBSNAP' where enthusiasts share photos tips and critique each others' works.

My wife and I are delighed ;) that PM knows about ClubSnap and has indirectly promoted it in his rally speech. We're so proud to be Club-snappers!

is there toooooo many pple knowing this place n checking this place out?... hmmm keep getting the server busy bulletin.. hehe is CS getting famous?? hehe;)

d3faultuser said:
is there toooooo many pple knowing this place n checking this place out?... hmmm keep getting the server busy bulletin.. hehe is CS getting famous?? hehe;)

yar, and what was that urgent servicing at 9:30pm for? perhaps a sudden flow of new registrations?:eek:

congrats to clubsnap! was very surprised to see that it was featured in PM Lee's rally... we shld be seeing more members here very soon :D

dimsim said:
For those who missed the PM's National Day Rally Speech, he was emphasizing the point that Singapore needs to be digitally connected and one way to do that is through local community forums like 'CLUBSNAP' where enthusiasts share photos tips and critique each others' works.
haha ... PM must have missed out those threads with DP, student, Bob, AM, Pro, ED.Cj in real actions ........:sweat:

agape01 said:
hahahaha....

at least PM didn't add on to say that CS has also become a place to make side income.

or to look for cheap/free photogs. :sweat:

Now if Satay hadn't deleted both those NS discussion threads, PM might even have highlighted those threads specifically to demonstrate with pride how Singaporeans will spontaneously rally to support the defense of Singapore. Meanwhile, they would already have recorded Satay's IP address and are currently combing through ACJC records to identify who he really is. :)

pangzzz said:
congrats to clubsnap! was very surprised to see that it was featured in PM Lee's rally... we shld be seeing more members here very soon :D
ya ... then nicks like these .... PMLee, SMGoh, MMLKY, DPM, PAPBoleh, Hammer, etc.... :think:

Canonised said:
ya ... then nicks like these .... PMLee, SMGoh, MMLKY, DPM, PAPBoleh, Hammer, etc.... :think:

LOL... later someone really takes up these nicks. :bigeyes:

kuoann said:
Now if Satay hadn't deleted both those NS discussion threads, PM might even have highlighted those threads specifically to demonstrate with pride how Singaporeans will spontaneously rally to support the defense of Singapore. Meanwhile, they would already have recorded Satay's IP address and are currently combing through ACJC records to identify who he really is. :)

noooo............i will be blacklisted.:eek: :eek: ;p

hmmm..........and if anyone of you haven't noticed, try typing p a p without spaces.

let me try: ***

Congrat!! Proud to be CS too......
All the best in photography to all!!:)

satay16 said:
yar, and what was that urgent servicing at 9:30pm for? perhaps a sudden flow of new registrations?:eek:

hahahah:sweatsm: perhaps perhaps! my dad was one of them ;p ok la kaypo to check this out not to reg though hehehe... eh typical singaporeans? hehe :X

satay16 said:
noooo............i will be blacklisted.:eek: :eek: ;p

hmmm..........and if anyone of you haven't noticed, try typing p a p without spaces.

let me try: ***

long long ago alreadi like that liao... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.