Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have considered the d70 or the 300d... but at this stage... i', not quite willing to fork out that much mony at ago... i'm not working now la.. just studying... that's one factor...

hmmm 8mp really got that big a diff? the ccd sensor is still the same size in all p&s cams rite?... i was reading abt how dslr's have bigger sensors or something like that.. correct me if i'm wrong la... hehehe gotta learn somewhere rite?

as for my design course and my photography course... i much gathered that i'll be taking shot both indoors and outdoors...

cropping might not be a factor here..

any current users of the 5700? can give comments? Good and bad?

Thankks Nightwolf75.... i have got to both sites b4 to check out the reviews... that way i posted this thread... so confusing...mebbe i', old fashioned la.. i like to hear ppl opinion rather than believe wat i read posted on websites...

and yes i think i shall go down to the shops today to play ard with the cameras.. but really hoping for some current users to tell mi abt the flaws or the good stuff abt there cams la..easier fer me to choose..

but got budget constriants la... so dslr out for me... plus the course says no need dslr at this stage... hehehee ;) ;)

hey tokrot! ur shots taken with the fujifine pix 602 ah? nice images... nice cam.. heheh ur cam is actually a 3 mp cam or is a 6 mp cam?

i read some where where the difference in print size between 6 mp and 8 mp is an inch diff. only... :eek:

wah only an inch??? :eek: :eek:

like that then i go fer the smaller mp one la... da 8700 vs the 5700.. i think 5700 simpler fer me la...hehehe ;)

Malakite said:
hey tokrot! ur shots taken with the fujifine pix 602 ah? nice images... nice cam.. heheh ur cam is actually a 3 mp cam or is a 6 mp cam?

Yes, they are all taken with S602z. S602z is a 3.2mp cam which can interpolate images up to 6mp with Super CCD. :D

You can also consider the s602z but it was discontinued and can only be bought at 2nd hand. The 2nd hand price now should be around $600-$700. I rate this cam over 5700 anytime.. :) (Fast focusing and great colors!) :thumbsup:

er... wait a sec.. i thought interpolated images aren't as good as the actual one? i do knoe that fuji had the best color of the lots.. was toying around with the s5000.

hmmm.... headache la.... some more the buy and sell side dun have this model... sigh

Malakite said:
er... wait a sec.. i thought interpolated images aren't as good as the actual one? i do knoe that fuji had the best color of the lots.. was toying around with the s5000.

hmmm.... headache la.... some more the buy and sell side dun have this model... sigh

Yes, S602z interpolated 6mp is as good as 4mp only. But that is when you look at the pics within 1 inch! :bsmilie: You can't tell much difference.

Btw maybe u can take a good look at portraits shots of my niece to see how this 3.2mp cam performs. :D

nickmak said:
(i saw the poster saying the deal is still on passing by CP today...)

I thought u were in Thailand?? :D

So u are in SG now?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.