Help with Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno how to describe those hard plastics... but they can be found in the art section where they sell papers and boards in sheets... and you can find them in different colors as well. the sheets of this plastic material is constructed like cardboard boxes but translucent. You can cut a piece and use a piece of tape to hold it over the flash.

I think i know already. Its the coloured Corrugated cardboard right? The one that school kids always use for projects and stuff?

a slave flash doesnt need to be connected anywhere right? it can be a standalone unit. Cos it's fired off by yr digi cam's own flash ma..

So are you saying that the slave flash is triggerred by a sudden burst of light (aka the on board flash)?

Can't. Standing further back is not really an option for me as i moved back, but cannot zoom in too much as the lens can't focus.
Sorry. Can you explain why your lens cannot focus when zoom in ?

Did you see the link I posted ?

okie i get the idea.. tried to diffuse the on board flash with tracing paper seems to work fairly well but i will still get the shadow if its too close only other alternative would bouncing the on board flash which i tried but doesn't seem to work well with the diy thing i made or shooting further.

Status
Not open for further replies.