HEAR HEAR! THIS IS ANFIELD!! - LFC THREAD no. 17!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha

tas y!
he can go n retire n still sneer at skirtie becos he's got a CL medal! :bsmilie:

phil babb still the man to beat. Crash into post with legs open big big, to prove he was a hard man centerback? :bsmilie:

C'mon people! Don't blame Reina, Masch, etc. Reina didn't have the best of games but he did pull off several keys saves. Skrtel was to blame for the goal but he wasn't that bad and it's hard for any player to play in such a big game in his first few starts for the team.

Give credit where it's due. Man Utd were the better team. Anyone who believed otherwise would be dreaming. Did I think we could beat them today? Sure! Anything could happen. But do I think for a moment we are better than (or even equal to) Man Utd? Not for a second. And unless you'd been dreaming, neither would you. The way we were playing, the goal would have come from somewhere even if it's not from Wes Brown. And even if Masch was not sent off, we'd probably lose. The fact was, Liverpool was non-existent even before the goal or the sending off. The kind of crap we dished out, I'd be embarrassed to have won (remember those Gerard Houliier wins? I just couldn't find it in me to celebrate simply becos the second best team on the pitch got lucky). I want us to win becos we're the better team. Simple.

I know Rafa will blame the ref, blame our luck, blame the stars in the sky but the fact is we weren't good enough. I wish one day he'd have the guts to admit it. Reading at Anfield was better than us at Old Trafford.........

We have good players. In fact, Torres, Gerrard and Mascherano are probably in the class of great players. In Gerrard and Torres, we even have a pair of players who could actually link up. But we do not have a team. That's where I think senor Rafa needs to work on. Or leave and let someone who can do it get to work on it. What we have is 11 individuals chasing long balls for 90 minutes. We do not know how to play together. A team should be more than the sum of it's players. Look at Everton. They are more of a team than we are. And that's why they are able to perform above the quality of players that they have. Our wins have deceived us. The results often flattered us. We were not that good even in some of our big wins. We had good moments and sometimes, it was enough to give us the win. We rarely had good games. Against many teams (Reading for example), we were generally crap for most of the time. We got lucky with a few long balls or Gerrard and Torres worked some magic. But that's all.

Senor Rafa,stop moaning about not having money to buy players. He hasn't even shown that he can get the best out of the one he has. So I hope he'd shut up and for once, really get down to focus on training his players.

Congrats Man Utd on a match well won. Let's hope we'll do better next time.
YNWA:cheers:

giddygoat,
we got tired of blaming rafa, that's why we find anyone, anything and everything else to blame!
hahaha

:cheers:

DAVID BENTLEY is once again being linked with a move from Blackburn Rovers to Liverpool.

Web rumours say Rafa Benitez is confident of making Bentley a Liverpool player, so much so a £12million bid is being prepared for the 23-year-old.

However, if the rumours are to be belived, Atletico Madrid fancy their chances too.

Bentley could be a replacement for Harry Kewell, who looks set to leave in the summer

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk...r-bentley-cattermole-and-deco-64375-20663847/

giddygoat,
we got tired of blaming rafa, that's why we find anyone, anything and everything else to blame!
hahaha

haha we get used here already yeah. tok till no 2moro. :bsmilie:

giddygoat,
hahaha

I blame Sir Alex then. Why he never field his youth team? Bloody idiot!!!????:angry:

David Bentley for £12million ????

better buy a few Bentley cars

C'mon people! Don't blame Reina, Masch, etc. Reina didn't have the best of games but he did pull off several keys saves. Skrtel was to blame for the goal but he wasn't that bad and it's hard for any player to play in such a big game in his first few starts for the team.

Give credit where it's due. Man Utd were the better team. Anyone who believed otherwise would be dreaming. Did I think we could beat them today? Sure! Anything could happen. But do I think for a moment we are better than (or even equal to) Man Utd? Not for a second. And unless you'd been dreaming, neither would you. The way we were playing, the goal would have come from somewhere even if it's not from Wes Brown. And even if Masch was not sent off, we'd probably lose. The fact was, Liverpool was non-existent even before the goal or the sending off. The kind of crap we dished out, I'd be embarrassed to have won (remember those Gerard Houliier wins? I just couldn't find it in me to celebrate simply becos the second best team on the pitch got lucky). I want us to win becos we're the better team. Simple.

I know Rafa will blame the ref, blame our luck, blame the stars in the sky but the fact is we weren't good enough. I wish one day he'd have the guts to admit it. Reading at Anfield was better than us at Old Trafford.........

We have good players. In fact, Torres, Gerrard and Mascherano are probably in the class of great players. In Gerrard and Torres, we even have a pair of players who could actually link up. But we do not have a team. That's where I think senor Rafa needs to work on. Or leave and let someone who can do it get to work on it. What we have is 11 individuals chasing long balls for 90 minutes. We do not know how to play together. A team should be more than the sum of it's players. Look at Everton. They are more of a team than we are. And that's why they are able to perform above the quality of players that they have. Our wins have deceived us. The results often flattered us. We were not that good even in some of our big wins. We had good moments and sometimes, it was enough to give us the win. We rarely had good games. Against many teams (Reading for example), we were generally crap for most of the time. We got lucky with a few long balls or Gerrard and Torres worked some magic. But that's all.

Senor Rafa,stop moaning about not having money to buy players. He hasn't even shown that he can get the best out of the one he has. So I hope he'd shut up and for once, really get down to focus on training his players.

Congrats Man Utd on a match well won. Let's hope we'll do better next time.
YNWA:cheers:

u're too positive that it blinded me. :bsmilie:

sack raf999.

DAVID BENTLEY is once again being linked with a move from Blackburn Rovers to Liverpool.

Web rumours say Rafa Benitez is confident of making Bentley a Liverpool player, so much so a £12million bid is being prepared for the 23-year-old.

However, if the rumours are to be belived, Atletico Madrid fancy their chances too.

Bentley could be a replacement for Harry Kewell, who looks set to leave in the summer

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk...r-bentley-cattermole-and-deco-64375-20663847/

wat a waste of $$!

dun forget we've got JERMAINE PENNANT! :sticktong

I blame Sir Alex then. Why he never field his youth team? Bloody idiot!!!????:angry:

we have not even started on the wind direction, the crap pitch, the changing room and the buffet.
Did i mention the colour of the away kit?

:bsmilie:

David Bentley for £12million ????

better buy a few Bentley cars

:bsmilie::bsmilie: hand-made n looks much nicer somemore!

david bentley is over-hyped, over-rated and definitely not worth 12m GBP!

then wat? jermaine pennant convert to right back or striker?

dirty kite convert to centerback?

skirtie train to be a GK? :sticktong

we have not even started on the wind direction, the crap pitch, the changing room and the buffet.
Did i mention the colour of the away kit?

I think the grass was too long :bsmilie:

:bsmilie::bsmilie: hand-made n looks much nicer somemore!

david bentley is over-hyped, over-rated and definitely not worth 12m GBP!

then wat? jermaine pennant convert to right back or striker?

dirty kite convert to centerback?

skirtie train to be a GK? :sticktong

with our cowboys owners, they may convert the club to a rugby club!

Status
Not open for further replies.