have u been to Myanmar yet..

Beatuiful Pixes MAN !!!!
Keep shooting !!! and keep Posting !!!

Small comment, number 8 with the Boatman rowing "with his feet" can be 2 stops darker... just IMHO....
Helps bring out the "drama"

I went to Mandalay, Inwa, Amarapura, Sagaing, Bagan, Bago, Mawlamyiang, and Thanbuzyat.
Where were your destinations?

Oh, of course I landed in Rangoon... :)

nice pictures....do show more

Thanks for dropping by Zoossh. Actually, that was what the tourist suggested! Imagine that was before the light was out!
And no, Zoossh, perculiar is not what one would describe your taste:) The pic in bigger size u mentioned, i did contemplate but was not sure if the sun will be too bright for the overall pic and unnerving for the eye. Dont know how to compensate..:embrass:

i thought that is ok. if u suppress the highlight, it can look unnatural.
i think having good sense of appropriate shadow and highlight are impt, which is why some HDR fails terribly cos they midtone everything.

Beatuiful Pixes MAN !!!!
Keep shooting !!! and keep Posting !!!

Small comment, number 8 with the Boatman rowing "with his feet" can be 2 stops darker... just IMHO....
Helps bring out the "drama"

I went to Mandalay, Inwa, Amarapura, Sagaing, Bagan, Bago, Mawlamyiang, and Thanbuzyat.
Where were your destinations?

Oh, of course I landed in Rangoon... :)

Thanks for the comment Michael chick, will try that out. :) Well, we went Yangon, Bagan, Mount Popa, Mandalay, Amarapura, Sagaing, Mingune, Heho and Inle.

Thank you for this very interesting series of images. It seems to get better and better.:thumbsup:

i thought that is ok. if u suppress the highlight, it can look unnatural.
i think having good sense of appropriate shadow and highlight are impt, which is why some HDR fails terribly cos they midtone everything.

Thanks Zoosh for liking the pic and accepting the little "imperfections".:)

No.21

No.22​

Last edited:
Some scenes from Inle lake

No.24

No.25

No.26

No.23​
after seeing this, i could no longer shoot anything at the monastry.. restrain and a little respect encouraged:cry: The last i heard from our guide was they are trying to take this out of the tourist route completely.
[/QUOTE]

Maybe a few drinks too much. Didn't quite get it. Can you further elaborate pse.

Capt Juker, yeah, I forgot to mention Taunggyi and Lake Inle as well...

Mount Poppa? Golden Rock?

Yup, we went those place you mention too, but we got to give Golden Rock a miss due to time constraint..:(

No.23​
after seeing this, i could no longer shoot anything at the monastry.. restrain and a little respect encouraged:cry: The last i heard from our guide was they are trying to take this out of the tourist route completely.

Maybe a few drinks too much. Didn't quite get it. Can you further elaborate pse.[/QUOTE]

Allow me to explain divinemoment, it is a procession whereby devotees donate and distribute foods to the monks. Tourist are allow to view the procession and take pictures, but it seem this particular photographer is so "Kaisu" in order to get good close up of the monk expression, venture so close to those monks and to the extend of blocking and making the monks feel uneasy. They are human too, as newnikon said a little respect. Have a life get a tele, else there are time we need to forgo :(

Pic: 10
5229097412_fac8efd042_z.jpg

Pic: 11
5229097072_7f75dd9068_z.jpg

Pic: 12
5228505353_e370d78b03_z.jpg

Pic: 13
5228504491_8c55a1a90b_z.jpg

Pic: 14
5228504917_ef688f184d_z.jpg

EXTREMELY NICE PIXES MAN !!!!

Here's a word of advise though...

other than posting them here, you will encounter massive problems with getting their release/ consent letter if you are planning to publish these pixes into a book.

What I'm saying is, your pictures are indeed book quality, but I'm predicting that you can't do that, coz of model/talent release issues.
What if they sue? Confirm you will "chia-lut"
(otherwise, you will end up with the blackened eyes pix which you put up of the old uncle with his camera)

Not to dampen your spirits though, but you might seriously want to consider publishing your pictures.
Your pictures are really a delight to look at

Cheers Bro

This thread is filled with beautiful photos .. all very inspiring .. :thumbsup::thumbsup: :heart:

Even the Kiasu photographer shot was a good shot :bsmilie:

Looking forward to my trip next month ;)

Cheers

No.23​

Maybe a few drinks too much. Didn't quite get it. Can you further elaborate pse.​

It was just one of those moments Divinemoment where you step back and look at the entire "frame" and wonder what is happening. For a moment, i thought the difference between him and me became blurred. And so i stopped, at that moment. You will see a lot of uneasy monks. Anyway, this is not the forum for this..:sweatsm:
The authorities are thinking of discouraging the tour guides from bringing tourist to this place.​

EXTREMELY NICE PIXES MAN !!!!

Here's a word of advise though...

other than posting them here, you will encounter massive problems with getting their release/ consent letter if you are planning to publish these pixes into a book.

What I'm saying is, your pictures are indeed book quality, but I'm predicting that you can't do that, coz of model/talent release issues.
What if they sue? Confirm you will "chia-lut"
(otherwise, you will end up with the blackened eyes pix which you put up of the old uncle with his camera)

Not to dampen your spirits though, but you might seriously want to consider publishing your pictures.
Your pictures are really a delight to look at

Cheers Bro

Thank you Michael Chick for you kind comments and liking our photos. But really, i dont think we are anywhere near there yet.. But thank you very much.:)

This thread is filled with beautiful photos .. all very inspiring .. :thumbsup::thumbsup: :heart:

Even the Kiasu photographer shot was a good shot :bsmilie:

Looking forward to my trip next month ;)

Cheers

Haha... Thanks LowLights for liking our photos. Oh, so its next month! Just enjoy, enjoy Myanmar..!

Pic: 10
5229097412_fac8efd042_z.jpg

Pic: 11
5229097072_7f75dd9068_z.jpg
Captain yah, Captain.
These two shots are indeed spectacular.
I simply could not peel my eyes away from them and kept looking and looking and exclaming to myself the marvellous way you have delivered them.
You are :thumbsup:, and I mean :thumbsup: with a big T!

No.27

No.28

A little topsy-turvy in my sequence of posting my replies.. for that I apologise.. haha...
Hey, newnikon - very clean and very beautiful deep blue in the top picture. It is virtually frozen in time the way you presented it.
And my goodness, in the bottom picture, what was frozen was the two rowers in a synchronised fashion.
A :thumbsup: for you, my friend! With a big T too!