Happy Birthday Wolfie!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Poledra
Why does everyone start calling him Wolfie?

Copyright, k? Me, okay?
Hmph. LOL.

Rotting at home until become so spoilt. ;p

Anyway, happy birthday again. :)

Thank you Polly. ;)

Originally posted by togu
Copyright?? :kok:

Being calling him wolfie and he call me togie since we are little boi boi. Arggg...those are the days, we make little bamboo horse, pluck green flowers, make little pin-hole boxes, pretending we are shooting photos...

How time flies, now little wolfie grow up, getting taller then me....

LOL... Yah, Togie and me goes way back! :D

Ouch... *rubs head*
togu bad baaad.. hit little girl....
:cry:

POLLY?
;(
Whatever.

Go read David Eddings and don't mix up the characters in the book. Polgara was called Polly sometimes in the book and she didn't like it.
*mutter*

Ouch... *rubs head*
togu bad baaad.. hit little girl....
:cry:

POLLY?
;(
Whatever.

Go read David Eddings and don't mix up the characters in the book. Polgara was called Polly sometimes in the book and she didn't like it.
*mutter*

Hiho Polly!

*mutter*
but your nick not Polgara, it's Poledra... older ladies have more tolerance. besides, doesn't wolves have a very sophisticated sense of humours, according to Eddings? :D

dun pray pray ah, i also read Eddings one eh....

Phew just in time to wish Big Wolf

HAPPY WOLF DAY..... :rbounce:

Happy birthday to you too....

Originally posted by Larry
dun pray pray ah, i also read Eddings one eh....

Steady lah.... You have sense! :D
I bet Wolfie doesn't know what is going on.. Despite him being so well read. *sticks her tongue out and runs away*

Steady lah.... You have sense! :D
I bet Wolfie doesn't know what is going on.. Despite him being so well read. *sticks her tongue out and runs away*

Me? well read? Said who? :p

Once again, a big thank you to all of you, for the PMs, the SMSes, and the phonecalls. It's a lovely gesture. :heart: Thanks fo rmaking it special.

Cheers y'all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.