Happy Birthday SMM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Wai
a bit suprised that u are so honous
anyone getting a new RC plane or new DC for you b-day?

What's the point in telling lies about own's age, can fool people cannot ownself....:confused:

Since you asked, I will give you the privilege.....:devil: :D

Originally posted by Dagger
Happy Birthday Siao Mei Mei! How about coffee tomorrow evening?

Daggie, coffee tomorrow evening - on lah ((drink coffee later cannot sleep leh) .....can I request for Qoo MoMo peach or not :kok: :dent:

Originally posted by SMM
Daggie, coffee tomorrow evening - on lah ((drink coffee later cannot sleep leh) .....can I request for Qoo MoMo peach or not :kok: :dent:

Why you kok me? 'goo', ok lah!

Originally posted by Dagger

Why you kok me? 'goo', ok lah!

actually, it was meant for you to kok me......you are the "kokor" and I am the "kokee":devil: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

wei LMM/SMM, when are you getting marrie? Don't forget to invite all Csnapper, sure will give surprise to ur hubby.....maybe will more than when 1st anniversary party.........:devil:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMM!!!!!

/me gibz SMM a birthday PIPIAKZ!!!! ;p

Originally posted by longman
wei LMM/SMM, when are you getting marrie? Don't forget to invite all Csnapper, sure will give surprise to ur hubby.....maybe will more than when 1st anniversary party.........:devil:

Muahahhaa..... by the time ur wedding dinner ends, u and ur hubbie will be seeing stars.... lol :bsmilie:

Originally posted by roon2c
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMM!!!!!

/me gibz SMM a birthday PIPIAKZ!!!! ;p

Muahahhaa..... by the time ur wedding dinner ends, u and ur hubbie will be seeing stars.... lol :bsmilie:

can wear :cool: mah........

Originally posted by roon2c
by the time ur wedding dinner ends, u and ur hubbie will be seeing stars.... lol

What wedding dinner? what hubbie? stars - I see lots of stars.....high liao.....:p

Originally posted by pker88
me 30 yr already :embrass:
hehe happy birthday SMM
;p

Hey pker88, you are 1 yr smarter than me.....;)

Originally posted by SMM

What wedding dinner? what hubbie? stars - I see lots of stars.....high liao.....:p

Hey pker88, you are 1 yr smarter than me.....;)
y pker88 smarter le? cos he swim faster than u one year ahh........:D

Today, I have received lots of wishes and from the my bottom of my heart - A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL .

I'm very lucky to have met you and get to know so many of you; and you all have made this particular birthday an exceptionally happy one for me:D I see some of you tomolo. And a big secret - DMM will probably be coming with me too...... :rbounce:

Originally posted by SMM
Today, I have received lots of wishes and from the my bottom of my heart - A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL .

I'm very lucky to have met you and get to know so many of you; and you all have made this particular birthday an exceptionally happy one for me:D I see some of you tomolo. And a big secret - DMM will probably be coming with me too...... :rbounce:
What's DMM?

Originally posted by denizenx
What's DMM?

I am SMM then must also have a DMM mah......don't understand - wait for tomolo.....:devil: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

When I was 19 I looked forward to turning 20. When I'm 29, the feeling is quite different. And it will only get worse. :(

Originally posted by SMM

I am SMM then must also have a DMM mah......don't understand - wait for tomolo.....:devil: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

tomorrow is the actual bday?

Originally posted by maddog
When I was 19 I looked forward to turning 20. When I'm 29, the feeling is quite different. And it will only get worse. :(

is it? I inbetween and already feel wasted.... *hic*

Status
Not open for further replies.