Haniff hashim | photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

haniff

Jan 25, 2008
Hello everybody,

Hopefully i can share with all of you some of my wedding photo works here.

Hope you will love it. Open for critics and comments.

Thank you.

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

thank you SleepingIdol. I'm not lucky enough to capture ziana's wedding, still in school by the day she's married.

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Awesome!
The treatment borders on being too much.. but hey I like it!

very pleasant....but have a wow factor..i like....

With all due respect to other Malay photographers, finally someone with a unique perspective and standard has graced our forum.
I thought the pool of such photographers from our community has dried out. hoho.

As malay weddings are known for the flamboyance, lavishness and colours, I think you portrayed the intimate and romance pretty well here perhaps with the postprocessing choices. I personally love the 2nd and 2nd to last photos. :)

Syabas!

With all due respect to other Malay photographers, finally someone with a unique perspective and standard has graced our forum.
I thought the pool of such photographers from our community has dried out. hoho.

As malay weddings are known for the flamboyance, lavishness and colours, I think you portrayed the intimate and romance pretty well here perhaps with the postprocessing choices. I personally love the 2nd and 2nd to last photos. :)

Syabas!

pleasing to look at...without the outside distractions...

syabas bro. keep on shooting with this style. got mood. :thumbsup:

10.jpg

11.jpg

14.jpg

12.jpg

15.jpg

my goodness, your pictures are really really different from any other malay wedding photogs, as per velasco's comment, with all due respect to them.

keep it up! and imo, the the malay community should rly start learning on paying more for our photography services. keep it up and thank you for sharing :thumbsup: i feel more inspired now for upcoming engagement & wedding events.

just wondering, if you dont mind, do you still stick to the standard malay photographer kind of style, have couple poses against the dais / backdrops? because from what i understand, most of the elderly find those pictures a must. and they prefer those shots to the photojournalistic kind. (from what i have noticed, that is)

A lot of the photos are over exposed in my opinion, some too noisy, doesn't do it for me. Composition is ok bah, but image quality is lacking.

Thank you everybody.hope we are more creative and energetic to shoot more malay wedding. lets shooting!

linkandzelda
that is a good question. As for me, I still stick to those standard kind of malay photography. As a photographer, i have to satisfied my clients(couples) and also i have to make them happy of what other people comment about their wedding photos.and these photojournalistic, candid, new edge style of photography is just a topup to my malay wedding photography service

simranjits
thanks for your sincere comments.
i believe that correct exposure, white balance are not applicable on all kind of photography.everybody have different style and creativity.i try to find something that is extraordinary and unique.

some photos are pleasent tou our eyes, but on technical aspect, its rubbish.when it comes to a post processing, there you go, its become an artwork.

You should try being creative with natural lighting, and use natural rich colours from the surroundings. Some of the shots are fantastic, but then for weddings in my view need to be more natural to bring out the humanity of the subjects, rather than be so touched up like a doing a marketing advert.

Status
Not open for further replies.