haha, new Clubsnap interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by tomshen
I think it's good for T-shirt, but maybe we should add a camera to the site logo? Anyway we are photographers, camera is still the most featured stuff right?
actually i did ponder long and hard about that... problem is, we will never agree on what cam to use... SLR? the digicam people will complain. digicam, the SLR guys will want theirs in too. if i use one nikon-looking form factor, the canonites will raise a ruckus. i oso can't use film or storage media, cos there's way too many types. so you see my dilemma...

finally in the end, i went for abstract, so no one will complain that they got left out...

Originally posted by Larry
actually i did ponder long and hard about that... problem is, we will never agree on what cam to use... SLR? the digicam people will complain. digicam, the SLR guys will want theirs in too. if i use one nikon-looking form factor, the canonites will raise a ruckus. i oso can't use film or storage media, cos there's way too many types. so you see my dilemma...

finally in the end, i went for abstract, so no one will complain that they got left out...

:thumbsup: :)

Originally posted by Wolfgang

Your "dah dah" is daddy or hubbie?
Hehehe...

none of the above. dah dah is just the sound of dah dah......anyway my banker is my BF. ;)

Nice interface and logo. Keep it up. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by SMM

none of the above. dah dah is just the sound of dah dah......anyway my banker is my BF. ;)

hehehe then u got to teach the rest of the ladies here :devil:

Originally posted by SMM

Hmm.. I thought "dah dah" is the sound made by babies? Thought for a while that you were referring to your babies... ;)

Originally posted by lavenderlilz

hehehe then u got to teach the rest of the ladies here :devil:

teach? me haven't master the skill leh :p , otherwise I will be using a dslr by now :devil: :bsmilie:

Originally posted by SMM

Then hor, i think you need to stock up on backrub oils already. ;)
And of course, teach the ladies here how to con, erm... i mean persuade their respective "dah dahs". ;)

Originally posted by SMM

teach? me haven't master the skill leh :p , otherwise I will be using a dslr by now :devil: :bsmilie:

Wah! Not i want to say you but.... greedy man! DSLR? Start with prosumer first lah! :p

And of course, teach the ladies here how to con, erm... i mean persuade their respective "dah dahs". ;)
*raise hand* i volunteer to 'sacrifice' my back for oil massage for practising on... :bsmilie: ;)

Originally posted by SMM

aiya! almost there liao. some skiill better than no skill :bsmilie:

no need oil lah (waste money), just be good good can already :D

Originally posted by Larry

The camera can be an abstract one. Dun mess up with any particular brand. Like the one on the old site logo, ok for me. Just my personally opinion. u may want to ask about others'.

Wah! Not i want to say you but.... greedy man! DSLR? Start with prosumer first lah! :p

got the S602 liao mah, ;) now aim also want to aim far far right, then works toward that direction mah....:light: :devil: :D

Originally posted by SMM

got the S602 liao mah, ;) now aim also want to aim far far right, then works toward that direction mah....:light: :devil: :D

Last nite so many DLSR didnt tempted meh? :D

Sugest if can have some transparent CS sticker so we can stick on our camera........:D

another opinion:
the white background is too glaring, make me want to wear :cool:

darker background will make the eyes less tired, then we can surf clubsnap longer :D

Status
Not open for further replies.