Gundam vs Transformer

Status
Not open for further replies.
one thing about the anime, they always show electrical sparks when the machine got "injured", but never show the bleeding.:dunno::dunno:

think the engineer siao one. electric motor how to generate so huge power. the crew must be consisting of only electrical engineer, no mechanical engineer.:angry::angry:

mian lah... RX-78 already have this 1 liao...

haha .. this one will Feel the pain ..... ouch !!! lolx

one thing about the anime, they always show electrical sparks when the machine got "injured", but never show the bleeding.:dunno::dunno:

think the engineer siao one. electric motor how to generate so huge power. the crew must be consisting of only electrical engineer, no mechanical engineer.:angry::angry:

go read your books lah. like what u mention, its call ANIME... anything can happen there. Normal logic can't function inside there ... GET A GRIP ..!!! lolx

go read your books lah. like what u mention, its call ANIME... anything can happen there. Normal logic can't function inside there ... GET A GRIP ..!!! lolx

i from mech. one mah!! must voice out my disapproval so they will improve.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

this is call customer feedback.:cool::cool:

also, why gundam wing's robots power never runs out one ah?? all like seeds freedom ah? nuclar powered.:think:

as in gundam having candle light dinner with transformer?:eek:

have, ppan has a gundam wing series, cant remember the red gundam that looks like dragon, that one got whip. ;)

they are good friends liao ma. maybe can have a picnic :bsmilie:

i have the old and the new verison, its more like a dragon head with big fangs.

A advice for you. Don't suggest or intro to dennis unless u allow him to pour oil or Decapitated 'IT' .... haha

:think::think:

Fortress Maximus & Devastator having SD Gundam served in Hot hot hydraulic oil for a candle light dinner.:heart::heart:

Last edited:
why not make a movie. satisfy you pursuit of 'art' :bsmilie:

better don't OT in here too much or else DCA chu power, people can't enjoy the art in here liao..

Status
Not open for further replies.