Guess what was this for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!
I put my camera equipments in a dry cabinet and put it to RH at 25-30%...

It has been like that for 2 weeks, is it too late? :sweat:

You should thank Bro Ferrari1 for starting this thread. 2 weeks is not too late. If it continues like this, I think you need to buy new camera equipment soon.

You should thank Bro Ferrari1 for starting this thread. 2 weeks is not too late. If it continues like this, I think you need to buy new camera equipment soon.

:thumbsup: ...:)

OMG!!!
I put my camera equipments in a dry cabinet and put it to RH at 25-30%...

It has been like that for 2 weeks, is it too late? :sweat:

Yes too late. There are irreversible cracks.

Actually, thats the idea, because some showcases are too dry (due to the lamps) and will cause some jewelry to lose its shine , the humidity has to be reintroduced using the water.

Get the idea, to get the correct balance, just like piano do have de-humidifier built in so that their string and sound chamber will be in perfect tuning.

Get the idea, to get the correct balance, just like piano do have de-humidifier built in so that their string and sound chamber will be in perfect tuning.

:think:< Mmmm.... U hve a piano @ hme,my fri? :D< hee..

#2.
Drycabinet7.jpg

#3.
Drycabinet6.jpg

i just got my 70L akarui yesterday... i have to set mine at 12 o'clock then only i can get 45~50%. Is that normal? Could it be due to my room humidity? Kinda warm lately...

i just got my 70L akarui yesterday... i have to set mine at 12 o'clock then only i can get 45~50%. Is that normal? Could it be due to my room humidity? Kinda warm lately...

Different cabinet will nd a different setting way 2 meet e humidity requirement,my fri. Dun worry! :D< hee..

#4.
Drycabinet3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.