Greek Islands [S A N T O R I N I]

Nice pictures... but too small.

bro ur pics are nice!!! thanks for sharing =) brings back memories of Mykonos for me hehe

Buttie, long time no see already. Were these from another recent trip or the past one? Travelling a lot nowadays ya? :)

Its not easy to identify the best spot for taking a picture when you are travelling. You definately did very well :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

well done my friend.
Billy

beautiful series.:)

Buttie, long time no see already. Were these from another recent trip or the past one? Travelling a lot nowadays ya? :)

Ya buttie. Long time no see i miss chiu guys but often not ard in sg =(

Its not easy to identify the best spot for taking a picture when you are travelling. You definately did very well :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

well done my friend.
Billy

Thanks billy i aspire to be like you.

beautiful series.:)

Thanks =)

Finally ended the day sipping local Santorinian wine called "Visanto" and viewing the sunset :)

I wish i had more pictures to show but I was actually involved in a bike accident on my second day there so i didnt get to shoot much subsequently.

Hope you are fine/recovered? Haven't seen you post a long time. Welcome back, I suppose.

Thanks for sharing Santorini. Excellent pics!

Wow.. nice. Santorini always my dream land... gonna be there one day.

Hope you are fine/recovered? Haven't seen you post a long time. Welcome back, I suppose.

Yeah been a long time. Im fine now :) Luckily treatment there is free. Haha. Didnt have to pay a cent.

Thanks for sharing Santorini. Excellent pics!

Awesome shots :)
nice place

Wow.. nice. Santorini always my dream land... gonna be there one day.

Thanks for the encouragement =)

Rental of ATVs and cars are the best way to get around the island. On a low season, it costs 20 euros for an ATV for a whole day rental.

We rode out towards the town of Oia.

Stopped by the highway side to take a picture of the lovely ridge overlooking the Agean Sea.

:thumbsup:

Love that place !!!

bro ur pics are nice!!! thanks for sharing =) brings back memories of Mykonos for me hehe

Mykonos .... some say its the ___ capital .but quite an interesting place I admit

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Really nice pics~!

Which mth did you go? The whole place seem really empty? I was there in Sep last yr and still pretty crowded...

Rental of ATVs and cars are the best way to get around the island. On a low season, it costs 20 euros for an ATV for a whole day rental.

We rode out towards the town of Oia.

Stopped by the highway side to take a picture of the lovely ridge overlooking the Agean Sea.

:thumbsup:

Love that place !!!

Mykonos .... some say its the ___ capital .but quite an interesting place I admit

Hahahaha its a party place lah. But of course it attracts a specific group of people other than tourists ;p

Really nice pics~!

Which mth did you go? The whole place seem really empty? I was there in Sep last yr and still pretty crowded...

Cuz its the winter month bro. Was there in Jan :)