Good institutions to learn Japanese

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, it's not for a job or something in this line, but to be able to pick up a 3rd language in my life. I'm a fan of Jap dramas, food, Jap photography magazines, etc. So I thought to be able to understand and speak Japanese will be very beneficial. I've also thought of visiting Japan free and easy. :)

For me, it's not for a job or something in this line, but to be able to pick up a 3rd language in my life. I'm a fan of Jap dramas, food, Jap photography magazines, etc. So I thought to be able to understand and speak Japanese will be very beneficial. I've also thought of visiting Japan free and easy. :)

and a fan of Jap gals? :devil:

I went to Jap without knowing their language. Don't have much problem.

Since you are a fan of Jap stuff, with this interest, you should be able to enjoy it. I always believe that learning something must bring joy and not burden or pain. :lovegrin:

Don learn jap because u wanna work in jap company. Im working in one.. and it totally sucks working with japs.......LOL u will know it once u got in. Of cos not all company are like mine. As in not all japs are like those in mine.

wonder u r working in which company?
don't tell them u know jap, just listen to what they say lor ;)

if u know some basic jap and chinese character, i think shld be able to understand a bit... put in more effort and try using it can pick up quite fast ;p

can start jap lesson in CS :think:

and a fan of Jap gals? :devil:

I went to Jap without knowing their language. Don't have much problem.

Since you are a fan of Jap stuff, with this interest, you should be able to enjoy it. I always believe that learning something must bring joy and not burden or pain. :lovegrin:

Who is not? :lovegrin:

Other than that, I'm more to Jap dramas and their culture. Yes, to be able to pick up a language, I'd rather do it with joy, rather than burden or pain. Don't want to learn something just because I have to do it. Rather do it just because I love to.

if u know some basic jap and chinese character, i think shld be able to understand a bit... put in more effort and try using it can pick up quite fast ;p

can start jap lesson in CS :think:

Yeah, to a very small extent. I'd like to learn more about their other characters, namely hiragana and katakana.

Status
Not open for further replies.