Giottos Rocket Air Blower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatz the price for the Medium one? :)

confirm?

blower can be used for cleaning computer parts also. not just cam. ;)

hmm...:think: mayb but saw their lowepro bag is higher than CP....and they are not the cheapest among sls on cam item...

hey u no go HWZ lio har?

I bought my Giottos Rocker blower (large) from CP a few months back, recently i found black power from the outer blower and when I grab the blower it will dirty my hand. Decided not to use it and threw it away (imagine blowing the black power into my sensor). Any other people have the same problem?

I bought my Giottos Rocker blower (large) from CP a few months back, recently i found black power from the outer blower and when I grab the blower it will dirty my hand. Decided not to use it and threw it away (imagine blowing the black power into my sensor). Any other people have the same problem?

Err.. black power or black powder? :think:

will the material disintegrate? i used to have a similar blower and i noticed that some black, powdery stuff stick to my hand

but already too late, i already blow them all into my sensor :cry: :cry:

I bought $12 at CP, I think the black powder is due to never use it for a long time that cause the material to disintegrate, rubber stuff will always disintegrate if not use. Try to squeeze it more offten ;p

I bought $12 at CP, I think the black powder is due to never use it for a long time that cause the material to disintegrate, rubber stuff will always disintegrate if not use. Try to squeeze it more offten ;p

;p Waaa....agreed....try 2 squeeze/ sec.....last longer...:bsmilie:

squeeze more often is not a solution wat...cos the rubber will disintegrate sooner or later, squeeze more = blow more black powder into the sensor :dunno:

squeeze more often is not a solution wat...cos the rubber will disintegrate sooner or later, squeeze more = blow more black powder into the sensor :dunno:

Best is to put the blower into the dry cabi lah... sure no black powder :bsmilie:

how about those blue blower from swiss?

how about those blue blower from swiss?

oh yeah. i use the blue AF swiss blower. feels better and seems less likely to disintegrate. lol... anyway.. the more you use it, the more the grime from the hands lubricate the rubber, preventing it from becoming dry and brittle. haha...

why not simply use a vacuum cleaner to suck the dust out instead? i know of at least one CS-er who does that ;) this sounds def more effective than blowing dust around the place inside the body which mostly ends up on the prism..

Status
Not open for further replies.